Rockers Not Rappers in Unis and Logo Related Stuff

zuck

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Bieber's doing rock music now?

Fixed that for you...

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Bono and The Edge wearing Jacksonville Jaguars unis.

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it, but The Edge performed on stage in Boston wearing a Ray Bourque Bruins jersey the night #77 won The Cup with Colorado. Here is a description from a review of the show.

For the encore, the Edge came out wearing a Bruins Ray Bourque jersey, which was the crowd's first clue that perhaps things were going his way. (Talking to people around us, everyone said the one thing that sucked about being at the show was not being able to watch game 7)

It wasn't until right before With Or Without You that Bono gave us a clue: "It's looking good for Ray Bourque." The crowd erupted, and I do mean erupted. The cheer that went up in the Garden (because, if you've read my first review, you know that for 4 days U2 rebuilt the Garden brick by brick) blew anything else away from the 3 nights I was there.

And then, right before the show and week closing Walk On, Bono once again spoke: "30 seconds for Ray Bourque. Ray Bourque is gonna walk on the only way he should, as Stanley Cup champion." From there, the celebration was on, and the crowd sang right along with Walk On, almost as a fitting tribute to Bourque, one of the most universally loved athletes ever on the Boston sports scene.

*Edit* Found a picture of The Edge

2001%20-%20U2%20Elevation%20Tour%2F1st%20Leg%20North%20America%2F2001-06-09%20-%20Boston%20%28pictures%20by%20Jane%20Nedder%29%2Fband1.jpg

lr_2001-06-09-Boston-FreeRayBourgeBoston-Front.jpg

Levon Helm - The Band

the_wall_live_rd_lh.jpg

Freddie Mercury - Queen

tumblr_m34qc3HtKp1qivv9zo1_500.jpg

When scrolling through this, I read the "Freddie Mercury - Queen" line before the picture loaded, and I thought: "No way was Freddie wearing a jersey." This picture is as exactly how it's supposed to be. I was relieved.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Freddie Mercury - Queen

When scrolling through this, I read the "Freddie Mercury - Queen" line before the picture loaded, and I thought: "No way was Freddie wearing a jersey." This picture is as exactly how it's supposed to be. I was relieved.

Here's Freddie with his Leafs jersey.

tumblr_mekt3yMybg1r0toreo1_500.jpg

8551706051_249d21bb37.jpg

Brian May & John Deacon with theirs

09-john-brian.png

Oh how fun, White Guys and Jerseys. I saw someone posted DMB's drummer. May want to fix that. :therock:

Basically.

Hip hop culture went through a throwback jersey phase in the late '90s/early '00s, the same way that hipsters are going through a basketball jersey fashion phase as of late. But it's silly to assume that, say, Phife from A Tribe Called Quest wore jerseys for fashion's sake whereas Mick Jagger is a die-hard Iggles fan. It's even sillier to ignore the fact that hip hop's throwback jersey fashion trend likely influenced some of the fashion choices of the "rockers" posted in this thread.

Anyway, back on topic. Here's the lead singer from Fun. wearing a Nuggets jersey:

29w7teg.jpg

And, here's a pic of Kid Rock:

kid_rock2_600.jpg?9d7bd4

I hope for the thread's purity's sake that he's "rocking" in that song, and not rapping.

And, here are two pics of Kid Rock performing w/ (shudder) Li'l Wayne, both wearing Titans jerseys. Acc. to the article, this was at the CMAs, so I guess this can get a pass, too.

lilkid200.jpg

8969309_lilkid0.jpg

I'm sure Michigan's own Kid Rock is a *huge* Titans fan and isn't at all pandering to the local crowd in Nashville, so his fashion choice is completely authentic.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Um. Clay Aiken.

clay-aiken-and-buffalo-sabres-jersey-gallery.jpg

If we're going to be this anal about not including rappers in this thread, I damn sure don't want to see crappy pop singers here.... and definitely not no "Idols."

LOL, I thought Kid Rock was hardcore Detroit?

He's not from Detroit... Romeo is a good 40 miles from Detroit and up to an hour away, depending on traffic. He's also a Steelers fan.

Um. Clay Aiken.

clay-aiken-and-buffalo-sabres-jersey-gallery.jpg

If we're going to be this anal about not including rappers in this thread, I damn sure don't want to see crappy pop singers here.... and definitely not no "Idols."

Ha. Anal. Clay Aiken. I see what you did there ;)

LOL, I thought Kid Rock was hardcore Detroit?

He's not from Detroit... Romeo is a good 40 miles from Detroit and up to an hour away, depending on traffic. He's also a Steelers fan.

More evidence that Steelers fans are the worst people in sports.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived