nezgraphix

iPhone 5 Wallpaper

Can you do a James Harden wallpaper

I will add thast to my do to list... & that is an iPhone 5 correct?

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Not only restricted to Basketball. Can be done for any sport.

Are you taking requests at all?

Requests are welcome! :)

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, they look awesome.

I am working on your requests. (49ers & A's)

Since you're taking requests...could you also do Kyrie Irving?..thanks in advance...and feel free to choose between the cavs red and gold jersey...whichever looks better

KyrieIrving_zpsf6cc0ae3.jpg

Is this only restricted to basketball or does your template cover more sports? Cause I'm diggin this

Well in that case, for iphone 5, would love a Curry (blue-warriors jersey) one for basketball.

If doing other sports and have the time maybe a Kaepernick (red niners jersey) for football and Cespedes (yellow-A's jersey) for baseball please.

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

This was kinda rushed, & I used the lighter colored blue jersey. I can always tweak it for you.

Curry_zpsc153c55e.jpg

Thanks, look forward to the others.

Was just wondering why the choice to go with longer thread stitching than the other ones you made?

Thanks, Working on Curry at the moment. Wil be uploaded soon

This was kinda rushed, & I used the lighter colored blue jersey. I can always tweak it for you.

Curry_zpsc153c55e.jpg

Thanks, look forward to the others.

Was just wondering why the choice to go with longer thread stitching than the other ones you made?

Sorry, as i mentioned when i posted it, it was kind of rushed. I did noticed the threads were longer and still want to correct that. I will try uploading it again tonight

Could you please make one of DJ Cooper who plays for the Ohio Bobcats basketball team? He wears number 5.

Could you please make one of DJ Cooper who plays for the Ohio Bobcats basketball team? He wears number 5.

I'll give it a shot.

Could you do Eberle 14 for the Oilers white jersey please.

I wonder what the new Jags logo would look like with the name "Kahn" and #13????

Yeah, not basketball, I know.... the BG might have to be a leopard (ah, jaguar) print......

These are great. Any way you could do throwbacks? I would live to see a Gary Payton sonics jersey. Or a Kobe jersey from 97'