NCAA Helmet Concepts

PlatinumAmphibian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only the first Michigan helmet works for me. I think you should make the facemask blue on that one though. If you invert the stripes on the last one, and put those stripes onto the helmet decal, and make the shell white, then you have a winner!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Only the first Michigan helmet works for me. I think you should make the facemask blue on that one though. If you invert the stripes on the last one, and put those stripes onto the helmet decal, and make the shell white, then you have a winner!

Ill keep that in mind, its hard to change something so classical and beautiful as the Michigan Helmet

the #1 Iowa State... is the best look of all of them

Thankyou, i really like that one too

That first yellow Iowa State helmets caught my eye, and in a good way! That would be a nice helmet for them! It may not match their traditional uniforms, but it'd still look pretty nice I'd reckon.

I think on an alternate once a year would be great!

I really like your concepts for Illinois but that blue is just too light. it should be a darker navy

I was having a bit of trouble with photoshop and flickr so my early ones colours are not perfect but i have fixed that now

Archived