Bizarre/Unusual Numbers on Jerseys

kloo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

22 is an unusual number for a QB, but I'm pretty sure Flutie was already covered in this thread.

I'm prett sure he was.

He wore #20 in Calgary and #2 in TO (Along with #7 in Buffalo--because I saved the pictures together.)

stampsflutie.png

Flutie2a.png

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not the number, but the font and styling of the numbers. In January 2014, Chilean top division football club Club Deportivo Palestino had their new strip banned by the Chilean FA. The problem was that the number 1 was styled to represent the outline of the state of Palestine prior to the creation of the Israel in 1948:

deportivo-palestino.png

Several clubs and members of the Jewish community objected, and the club were also fined for the new design.

I hope it's a v-neck pullover.Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

There's something I'd like to pullover your neck and follow up by kicking the computer chair out from under you- but it's not one of those little league jerseys.

Boom.

Watch out guys, we've got ourselves an internet tough guy over here…

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I'm having trouble digging up the reference, but the St. Paul Saints had a publicity stunt a few years back where all the players wore the same number for one game to promote some product. Of course, the Saints are renowned for publicity stunts.

rATMcmK.png

I hope it's a v-neck pullover.

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

There's something I'd like to pullover your neck and follow up by kicking the computer chair out from under you- but it's not one of those little league jerseys.

Boom.

0F3FRyK.gif

No, he's not butthurt. He's complaining, because the guy who made the original post loves pullovers more than anything else on this Earth. He's constantly posting about pullovers and says "They're from the golden era of the baseball uniform" and such. He's an annoying ass troll.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

Boom.

0F3FRyK.gif

No, he's not butthurt. He's complaining, because the guy who made the original post loves pullovers more than anything else on this Earth. He's constantly posting about pullovers and says "They're from the golden era of the baseball uniform" and such. He's an annoying ass troll.

He's an annoying ass troll because he likes pullover jerseys?

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

Boom.

0F3FRyK.gif

He's an annoying ass troll because he likes pullover jerseys?
The constant posting about them makes him a troll

Archived