Bizarre/Unusual Numbers on Jerseys

kloo

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, how dare someone like something you don't like and be vocal about it

PhantomDreamer's pullover passion would be easier to deal with if he didn't bring it up. All. The. Time.
Still, that doesn't give people the right to be rude to him. While I disagree with PhatomDreamer about his passion towards pullovers, I won't make a complete jerk of myself and threaten him just because it makes me seem like a badass" to myself.

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

This is a bit of a tangent (to "amusingly appropriate numbers), but how about Jordin Tootoo wearing 22

20120303_tjg_su8_012_extra_large_medium.

Or Joseph Forte wearing number Forty

display_image.jpg

I do not understand what is weird about the numbers 22 and 40.

tootoo-22 forte-40

I don't know if those really count, but since somebody else started this tangent... Steve Heinze in 57

623686.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD

Steve_Heinze.jpg?id=25fb6dc4-ba4b-4ef9-a

Assuming the site I found was right, there's only one number that has been worn by only one person in the NHL: Brian Lawton #98

C4S_lawtonjump08020_32788c.jpeg

bos_g_lawton1x_400.jpg

Once the kids born in 1998 start playing we'll see a lot more, I guess.

Dang, I'm getting old.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

This is a bit of a tangent (to "amusingly appropriate numbers), but how about Jordin Tootoo wearing 22

20120303_tjg_su8_012_extra_large_medium.

Or Joseph Forte wearing number Forty

display_image.jpg

I do not understand what is weird about the numbers 22 and 40.

tootoo-22 forte-40

On the first page of this thread I mentioned my disappointment about Santino Quaranta ("forty" in Italian) never wearing no. 40 and Jerzy Dudek ("twenty" in Esperanto) never wearing no. 20.

But I forgot to mention that Frank Trentadue ("thirty-two" in Italian) wore no. 32 for the Arizona Rattlers (even though he doesn't pronunce his name in the Italian manner, saying "trentadu" instead).

rs32o02crop.jpg

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

PhantomDreamer's pullover passion would be easier to deal with if he didn't bring it up. All. The. Time.
Still, that doesn't give people the right to be rude to him. While I disagree with PhatomDreamer about his passion towards pullovers, I won't make a complete jerk of myself and threaten him just because it makes me seem like a badass" to myself.
I didn't threaten him. I said I'd like to. There is a clear difference, and his constant posting and "Pullover jacking" of threads and the "athletic wear", "sansabelts", and pullovers are usually unrelated to topics and amount to spamming.

I've never seen someone spam that :censored: all over every medium availabe including twitter, Facebook, eBay and this board.

I had to block him on twitter because he would get retweeted anytime a tbtc came out because he'd beg for it.

He's been banned from other boards fr the same spamming BS. He should be banned here too.

People's patients tends to run thin...

Enough that a murder plan comes out? No.

You must not know the difference between what I would like to do, and what I will do.

"If I did it" is still listed as fiction, no matter how badly you want it to be otherwise.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

Assuming the site I found was right, there's only one number that has been worn by only one person in the NHL: Brian Lawton #98

C4S_lawtonjump08020_32788c.jpeg

bos_g_lawton1x_400.jpg

Once the kids born in 1998 start playing we'll see a lot more, I guess.

Dang, I'm getting old.

'98 kids are only sophomores in high school so we have some time

I didn't threaten him. I said I'd like to. There is a clear difference, and his constant posting and "Pullover jacking" of threads and the "athletic wear", "sansabelts", and pullovers are usually unrelated to topics and amount to spamming.

I've never seen someone spam that :censored: all over every medium availabe including twitter, Facebook, eBay and this board.

I had to block him on twitter because he would get retweeted anytime a tbtc came out because he'd beg for it.

He's been banned from other boards fr the same spamming BS. He should be banned here too.

People's patients tends to run thin...

Enough that a murder plan comes out? No.
You must not know the difference between what I would like to do, and what I will do.

"If I did it" is still listed as fiction, no matter how badly you want it to be otherwise.

Who is this guy? Seriously, if me posting about pullover jerseys offends you that much, you're living quite the charmed life.

I hope it's a v-neck pullover.

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

There's something I'd like to pullover your neck and follow up by kicking the computer chair out from under you- but it's not one of those little league jerseys.

Boom.

Happy Birthday, I hope you got your free passes to see the Marlins take BP. Oh yeah, stop lying about the places where I've been "banned".

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

There's something I'd like to pullover your neck and follow up by kicking the computer chair out from under you- but it's not one of those little league jerseys.

Boom.

Happy Birthday, I hope you got your free passes to see the Marlins take BP. Oh yeah, stop lying about the places where I've been "banned".

You Have been, and I did. :censored: off. Your nothing hit a pain in the ass stuck in the Stone Age.

What the :censored: do you do? Stalk me on twitter?

Bny8dqzIcAAxNLW.jpg

Boom.

You Have been, and I did. :censored: off. Your nothing hit a pain in the ass stuck in the Stone Age.

What the :censored: do you do? Stalk me on twitter?

I have no idea who you are, you are the one who mentioned you "blocked" me on twitter. Your birthday is off to a roaring start, replying to me at 2 in the morning.

I "misremembered" but I believe your banned too- here's the board admin telling you he's tired of your spam- hope some admin here would do the same.

I remember you were banned on the old jersey central board before it went offline

I can't get the damn URL to work here on my phone- accept my apologies while I google it for you.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.projerseytalk.com%2Fmlb-jersey-talk%2Fv-neck-pullover-jersey-sansabelt-knickers-thread!%2F}

My birthday is just fine- being up at whatever time I like is part of being a grown up. As matter of fact I stay up to 4am every morning.

Archived