Vintage College Mascot Logos

hettinger_rl

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here some more Arthur Evans.

If anyone has any pennants with these logos on them let me know. Willing to buy or trade.

38626c21df8fd75550678d9e5b9b2144ab8b36e5

Would be awesome if someone could scan each of these so we could actually see them. ;)

Look back in the thread. I've been posting them one by one.

FsQiF2W.png

Here some more Arthur Evans.

If anyone has any pennants with these logos on them let me know. Willing to buy or trade.

38626c21df8fd75550678d9e5b9b2144ab8b36e5

Would be awesome if someone could scan each of these so we could actually see them. ;)

Look back in the thread. I've been posting them one by one.

I didn't see a bigger version of the Mississippi State one. That'd be great to get. I like the older "mean bulldog" marks from the 60s and 70s before "walking bully" came along in the 80s, or as I've always called him, "bobble head bully".

Mississippi State.

First set is not vintage, but they're not common, it's the State logo used in uniforms during the Egg Bowl.

1fJKirK.gif

dSDa6mS.png

Next one is from the early 60s and were only used for a short time, I think. I've always called it the Swoop-M.

H6arLPZ.jpg

If anyone else has vintage Mississippi State logos (older than walking bully and the old Nike interlocked MSU), I'd love to see them.

So I know that some of these are on (or have recently been placed on) the mother ship, but why haven't more of them? Are they too vague or not "official" enough?

It's a good question. They don't seem interested in updating the old logos even though there have been two long and bountiful threads here with nice, clean old logos that are hard to find these days.

Great adds, Awalton. I found this old Mississippi State decal in my collection:

c8e7X9R.jpg

FsQiF2W.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived