Vintage College Mascot Logos

hettinger_rl

Marquette:

1OzDvah.jpg

Just imagine if this was still around today.

They should've never became the Warriors in the first place... it was done on the suggestion of a local children's TV host who portrayed an Indian so that he could collect a second paycheck as the basketball teams' mascot.

Golden Avalanche is what MU should've changed its nickname (back) to.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume most of you guys know about this site right ? its got a ton of old school logos. Just click on each title/heading etc

http://logoshak.com/~asgsport/shak.html

Boise State throwback...I have no clue what year though ? one of the few they don't have a year for

Boise_State_tb.gif

That site has some horrible quality logos. And if you look on the mothership here, there's a better quality version and it has the years......

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

That site has some horrible quality logos. And if you look on the mothership here, there's a better quality version and it has the years......

regardless, it still has a large reference if you are curious to find something and the majority of years are represented. Quit frankly I can say this site lacks a lot of teams history as well when I have searched for specific things.

that's why I find as many placeslike this and that and others as possible :flagusa:

any thoughts as to if this is princeton or pacific?

05-19-19.jpg

Since it's U of P and Princeton is Princeton University, I'd say that is Pacific.

yes but all I'm seeing have just a P on the cap could it be anything else?

Not really sure what you're asking. The pictures posted have "U of P" on the beanie.

gYH2mW9.png

05-19-19.jpg

Since it's U of P and Princeton is Princeton University, I'd say that is Pacific.

Not really sure what you're asking. The pictures posted have "U of P" on the beanie.

The pacfic tommy tigers I've seen only have a P on the beanie I've searched and searched I can not find tommy anywhere with U of P, so I'm asking if there are other possibilities

Before Lakehead University had the Thunderwolves they were the Nor'westers.

Couldn't find any images online but luckily I work with someone who also works at LU's library and he brought me a copy of this logo from an early 80's publication.

nor_westers_logo_zpsd418154d.png

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

05-19-19.jpg

The pacfic tommy tigers I've seen only have a P on the beanie I've searched and searched I can not find tommy anywhere with U of P, so I'm asking if there are other possibilities
Ah, OK. That makes sense. I can't think of any other "U of P" that uses tigers as a mascot.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived