Vintage College Mascot Logos

hettinger_rl

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any versions of the Nevada top hat logo that shoe the full body? There may have been one on here before but I think the user may have deleted it from their image hosting.

p1MXz0J.jpg

Any chance you could post this pic in a different way? I see a broken image (red X).

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I'm fairly certain that Boston hasn't used their current logo since the early 80s, as shown on the mothership, it just doesn't fit the style of those times. However I am having a lot of trouble finding something else. Not sure if this is a special logo just for this yearbook. Has anyone seen this before?

EDIT: Nevermind, won't work. Search Vintage Boston University Terriers

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Hettinger, I have not seen a full body version of the Nevada logo, but if he is half the dresser that posted logo is, he's one spiffy wolf.

Also, I can't see your Boston logo, could you repost it for us using a different host?

FsQiF2W.png

I'm fairly certain that Boston hasn't used their current logo since the early 80s, as shown on the mothership, it just doesn't fit the style of those times. However I am having a lot of trouble finding something else. Not sure if this is a special logo just for this yearbook. Has anyone seen this before?

EDIT: Nevermind, won't work. Search Vintage Boston University Terriers

$T2eC16VHJHEE9ny2rTiHBQ+1C)3bDQ~~60_57.J

fbpen69bu.JPG

6f464e55-6abd-4e92-8ed3-55294054cd9a_zps4cb745f0-396d-406b-aa2d-41a0409c5d7a_zps21dbccf3-aad2-4b7e-8950-645ef30f9d11_zps

Archived