Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To illustrate my point. This is a logo. Whatever imperfections you might find, it's stylistically a logo.

eakbhfhxnv31fffgnct3ltlrd.gif

This is a drawing:

8856_jacksonville_jaguars-alternate-2013.png

My sentiments the same. Too much detail. The other one said pro football to me, this says 'XFL' or MiLB to me. Or 90's cartoons like Thundercats. The head also looks like it ends too briefly. Looks like a place holder. Not good. Without the overly detailed spots and the two-shade gold, and a bit more unity in the overall feel this could be a good look.

jagsshield_medium.png

The Nets called, they want their shield back... But seriously, are shields the new roundels?

New kits will have the shield mark on the upper left chest area, with 'BIMBO' splayed across the center of the uni.

579772_10151326933453863_539631242_n.jpg

But Jacksonville already has an arena football team...

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Will there be new Jaguar uniforms? There'd have to be right? And they'd likely include sublimated jaguar spots? Awesome.

The logo is fine, but good luck to the young fan that wants draw it on his trapper keeper.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm in the minority, I love the change and think the logo looks a lot better than it did before.

That's because people almost always reject change and then turn around and "warm up to it" later on. This logo would be praised and applauded if a member on here created it. Once you put the new and old logo side by side, it is an obvious massive upgrade

I'm in the minority, I love the change and think the logo looks a lot better than it did before.

That's because people almost always reject change and then turn around and "warm up to it" later on. This logo would be praised and applauded if a member on here created it. Once you put the new and old logo side by side, it is an obvious massive upgrade

I hate change but agree that it's better even though it's cartoonish.

W/ logos they are usually upgades but it's the new unis I hate. New Falcon looks better than the old one, but I wish it was on the 80s helmet/uni. Same w/ the Eagles wing, mean seahawk, the lion, and the dolphin, which looks like it's going to go from good to sucky w/ the leaks.

Archived