Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concepts belong in concepts, IMO. This thread is for actual NFL logos. Hope to see some of you guys' stuff there soon. Seriously. But until then... isn't it enough to debate one new logo? Rather than the merits of several that will not be used in the NFL anytime soon? Or is it just me?

EDIT: Except for grumpy cat.

Come on, guys. Everybody back down, please.

Found this on the Jags twitter ....

BCYKeJECMAAm7RT.jpg

I like that logo more and more.

What about all the guys that post the 49ers, Giants helmets w/ just a S and a N, saying we need the B to go w/ the G. I'm still waiting for someone to post a Packers helmet w/ a GB done in American Bandstand Ovalish logo style

I love it.

I loved it when I first saw it, and I love it now.

Butttt, someone killed it when they said the spots were no longer a Jaguars' spots, but more like a cheetah...

So, I figured I'd check it out...

Truth: A Jaguar does have spots similar to the old logo, BUT the head of a Jaguar has more of just spots, rather than "bullseyes" as someone called them.

jaguar-1zh4yh5.jpg

So, I love the logo, and the spots are a bit more reminiscent of a jaguar's head.

Either way, it looks more like a jaguar than it did...

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Already been done.

Still, I think concepts belong on the concepts board.

In american bandstand form? I've seen the one w/ the GB interlock similar to our old logo, I think Buc made it.

Howsabout this one?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kDQ_gSyMf7U/Srz8DnUsGYI/AAAAAAAABkA/qnZg5hBms_A/s1600-h/PhoenixMarketingGroup_proposed3_large.jpg

Thank you Jags!

You have not brought more shame to the state of FL with the crappiest logos in the league.

I like the new logo, definite upgrade.

Someone said it looked like clip art?! LOL! The Lightning say hello. That's a clip art logo, not this.

2ly2w09.jpg

Love all the :censored: talking about CJ's version. Step up to the plate folks! He did.

His version is better than the old or the new Jag in my opinion.

No reason to step up. The new Jaguars logo is a massive upgrade. The Jags are the ones that stepped up to the plate and hit a home run. Game over.

If this is a home run, then a fan must have caught the ball forcing the home run. This is a fly ball against the wall as far as I'm concerned. Not good, not bad, It's just...meh.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived