Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

I saw the changes for the upcoming season, and didn't see a new logo. Doesn't mean there won't be one necessarily, might not have been presented, finalized, so on and so forth.

Obviously main change is the Dolphins and an addition for the Eagles.

...Vikings?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think it's a good idea to change their logo. They have a great new owner Shahid Khan that is commited to the community. I compare this to the Patriots changing their logo in the 90's. The old "Pat Patriot" logo brought back memories of losing and moving to another city. Now since they've won 3 Super Bowls, everyone loves the "Pat Patriot" logo again and I think that the same will happen with the Jaguars when they turn the franchise around. For now, I think it would be a good spike in merchandise sales and would help with their positive image change.

I don't know. I understand what you're saying, but I wouldn't make that comparison (especially the relocation part, because it ain't happening!).

The Jags actually have a great logo that can stick around for more than a while. I just can't see it gone.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Well was this thread useless .... Pretty much logo & uniforms are still supposed to be in early to mid March last I've heard.

We will see I like the current logo even if some don't but you know the team is "growing up" so an modernization with more detail & realistic features is properly due along with branching the Weaver & Khan ownerships .

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I haven't seen any of these supposed changes...so no leaks here. However, I HAVE seen the 2013 NFL International Series graphics - with the Jaguars - and the supplied marks are of the current set. No changes.

Don't know if that means anything, or if there's a change, if there will be modifications to the already-supplied set.

Archived