Talk of possible new Jaguars logo

makhlakh

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My opinion on the Jaguars 2013 logo is kJLDSFGHliudsHJKNM>ZFX?CLOWvuya48;op2;'W/.,mlf;m2e2220-0kdpslghludkfgnjda,.da/..////

ERROR. THIS USER HAS BEEN TERMINATED.

Great, so the logo must be just as bad as their current uniforms.

spacer.png

My opinion on the Jaguars 2013 logo is kJLDSFGHliudsHJKNM>ZFX?CLOWvuya48;op2;'W/.,mlf;m2e2220-0kdpslghludkfgnjda,.da/..////

Pretty sure he's just saying he can't tell us. Not an indictment on the logo.

Pretty sure he's just saying he can't tell us. Not an indictment on the logo.

My thoughts as well.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

The grey face masks actually work better than I thought they would with the color changing helmets...

Gordie, just upload like a flip phone picture of it, anonymously...at a library...3 towns away...

Or don't do that...it's a terrible idea...

Please risk your job to appease a select few!

1. He IS NOT, gonna do it anonymously in a library with no way of being tracked down...

2. He's almost done at Nike, this would be a good send off.

3. He's not down....

tumblr_lui72kPKjl1qk5jrvo1_500.gif

Please risk your job to appease a select few!

1. He IS NOT, gonna do it anonymously in a library with no way of being tracked down...

2. He's almost done at Nike, this would be a good send off.

3. He's not down....

tumblr_lui72kPKjl1qk5jrvo1_500.gif

Sheldon is that you?

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

I was playing NFL 2K5 the other night...

best football game ever made

Multi platform exclusivity contracts: the killers of the NFL 2K and MVP Baseball series. Damn them to hell.

THIS.

We had our original Xbox modded and we could edit uniforms for games like FIFA and MVP. And it was the greatest thing ever!

My brother did a bunch of colleges on ms paint and they looked awesome and you could add custom cleats and gloves and whatnot it was so awesome!

I haven't seen any of these supposed changes...so no leaks here. However, I HAVE seen the 2013 NFL International Series graphics - with the Jaguars - and the supplied marks are of the current set. No changes.

Don't know if that means anything, or if there's a change, if there will be modifications to the already-supplied set.

Right, I saw a change or two for the team, but nothing involving a new logo for Jaguars at this time.

I saw the changes for the upcoming season, and didn't see a new logo. Doesn't mean there won't be one necessarily, might not have been presented, finalized, so on and so forth.

Obviously main change is the Dolphins and an addition for the Eagles.

Kelly green throwback??

:)

I saw the changes for the upcoming season, and didn't see a new logo. Doesn't mean there won't be one necessarily, might not have been presented, finalized, so on and so forth.

...Vikings?

Minor change for them I believe, really minor.

I haven't seen any of these supposed changes...so no leaks here. However, I HAVE seen the 2013 NFL International Series graphics - with the Jaguars - and the supplied marks are of the current set. No changes.

Don't know if that means anything, or if there's a change, if there will be modifications to the already-supplied set.

Right, I saw a change or two for the team, but nothing involving a new logo for Jaguars at this time.

Kelly green throwback??

:)

...Vikings?

Minor change for them I believe, really minor.

YOU'RE a minor change!

*runs away sobbing and slams the door*

Seriously, I'm amped up for changes, I hope you're just messing with me.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived