Sports Logos Based on TV Shows, Movies or Books: (Psycho Killers Hockey)

GotPixels

I wanted to do something different as change of pace. I thought it would be fun and creative to do logos based on TV Shows etc. I know that it has been done before. I love the Star Wars Sports Logo adaptions. Also the Game of Thrones. Great stuff.

This is open to any and all to participate. Just stake your claim here in this thread by announcing the concept then design it and post it.

Here are mine to begin with. I will be doing complete logo to uniform concepts on each.

Fahrenheit 451 Football Club-(soccer or Aussie Rules Football)

M.A.S.H. Units Basketball

Hill Street Blues Baseball

Psycho Killers Hockey

OZ Emeralds Baseball

*Can someone point me in the right direction for an Aussie Rules Football Template?

Looking forward to the interaction.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

This sounds like it could be fun, I don't believe there are any psd afl templates but there are some in the paint users thread

Thanks Lancealot. I saw those.

I think I will make a custom one to fit what I'm gonna do.

Feel free to jump in if you want.

I like it, it gives off a college baseball feel, mostly because of the Nike template. I love using the blue as the away colour. The only problem I have is the yellow sleeve. Is there any connection to the show for having the one yellow sleeve? (I wasn't born yet when this was a show) If there is a connection to the show leave it, but if there isn't I would make the jersey all one colour.

IbjBaeE.png

I like it, it gives off a college baseball feel, mostly because of the Nike template. I love using the blue as the away colour. The only problem I have is the yellow sleeve. Is there any connection to the show for having the one yellow sleeve? (I wasn't born yet when this was a show) If there is a connection to the show leave it, but if there isn't I would make the jersey all one colour.

Thanks. No connection, just thought it looked good. I could see a couple of alternates as well.

Thanks. No connection, just thought it looked good. I could see a couple of alternates as well.

I could see a dark blue one and a yellow one à la Oakland with the "B" badge on the chest

IbjBaeE.png

Archived