2013 College Baseball

gdu

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nike using grey for everyone (FB and MBB) was bad enough, but this is awful: BMzmEnvCQAAW6Zn.jpg

It doesn't look too bad and besides, the football team wore some gold for the Egg Bowl game against Ole Miss.

My issue isn't how yellow goes with maroon.

Why Louisville is wearing black today is beyond me. I wouldn't do that during a day game in Omaha. It's not too bad today but still. (Of course, I am wearing a black shirt as I type this from Omaha, so...)

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed they didn't break out the Astros jerseys. I hated them at first but I can't stop wanting to see them. I mean, baseball uniforms are just so boring. These are a nice change of pace.

Why Louisville is wearing black today is beyond me. I wouldn't do that during a day game in Omaha. It's not too bad today but still. (Of course, I am wearing a black shirt as I type this from Omaha, so...)

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed they didn't break out the Astros jerseys. I hated them at first but I can't stop wanting to see them. I mean, baseball uniforms are just so boring. These are a nice change of pace.

The black/white look they had on the other day looked terrible. It's like their actively trying to avoid wearing their main color.

That jersey is awful. Also, is UNC wearing a white hat with gray pants? I can't really tell.

It was white with white. Also both teams wore white hats tonight, so...college baseball

Carolina almost always wears white hats during the postseason (for some reason.)

Archived