Lindenborn17

NEW Jaguars Helmet

Nice work GotPixels. Would love to see a black top to gold bottom gradient with black faemask if you have the time.

Nice work GotPixels. Would love to see a black top to gold bottom gradient with black faemask if you have the time.

jagsnew6.jpg

With no keyline, I think it actually looks better if logo is a little oversized. Also any chance you can do one with the current helmet of the black to teal changing look.

Plain black might possibly look better with at least a skinny teal stripe at top.

But do like and appreciate your efforts here.

jagsnew6.jpg

Excellent. Thanks - great job.

I would like to see them go with something similar to Seattle. Matte or Satin finish combined with high gloss or chrome, love the contrast in the Seahawks' helmets and could see the Jags (and other teams, and not just in the NFL) start combining different textures and finishes.

jagsnew5.jpg

You probably need to not hijack someone else's concept thread with your concepts. If you want to show off your stuff, start your own.

You probably need to not hijack someone else's concept thread with your concepts. If you want to show off your stuff, start your own.

Just because you don't like the new logo doesn't mean that you have to take it out one me. Just kidding, sort of.

Hijacking a thread was not the intention at all. Showing off? Seriously?

It is a community, I figured joining in on the fun is what we do here. Calm down, it's all good.

Just because you don't like the new logo doesn't mean that you have to take it out one me. Just kidding, sort of.

Hijacking a thread was not the intention at all. Showing off? Seriously?

It is a community, I figured joining in on the fun is what we do here. Calm down, it's all good.

Not the individual threads in the concepts forum. It's not "one-for-all" in here. You have a legitimate concept to post, you start your own, and let the creator of this one show his work in here. Unless its specifically created as a group one.

And no, it has nothing to do with my opinion of the logo. It's common Concepts forum practice.

Lol relax everyone. It's cool. His work is awesome. I don't care if he posts in my thread. It's always awesome to see someone else's work. Anyone can post in here. It's totally cool.