NEW Jaguars Helmet

Lindenborn17

I didn't think you could improve the Jags logo, it's really quite good. Man, they did a nice job! I love the teal helmet the best! Great concepts on all of the helmets. :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jagsnew5.jpg

You probably need to not hijack someone else's concept thread with your concepts. If you want to show off your stuff, start your own.

Sounds like someone is sipping on some HATERaid! #CALMDOWNBEHAPPY!

Hateraid? Hashtags? Seriously? It's not being a "hater", it's proper forum etiquette. Each persons concept thread is to show off THEIR work. You want to post a concept of your own, start your own thread or at the very least ask the OP for permission to post your work in their thread. You don't just start flooding someone else's with your work taking away from theirs.

jagsnew5.jpg

You probably need to not hijack someone else's concept thread with your concepts. If you want to show off your stuff, start your own.

Hateraid? Hashtags? Seriously? It's not being a "hater", it's proper forum etiquette. Each persons concept thread is to show off THEIR work. You want to post a concept of your own, start your own thread or at the very least ask the OP for permission to post your work in their thread. You don't just start flooding someone else's with your work taking away from theirs.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i88/raulsanchez142/HTRade_zpsc14ed19d.jpg

LOVE. PEACE. and HTRade_zpsc14ed19d.jpg

jagsnew5.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i88/raulsanchez142/HTRade_zpsc14ed19d.jpg

LOVE. PEACE. and HTRade_zpsc14ed19d.jpg

Seriously? I hope you're 12 years old, because if you're not, you've got some growing up to do.

Midway.png

Already started my own thread. The OP already stated he didn't care. There were no bad intentions on my part.

Proper forum etiquette on my part will be adhered to from this point forward sir. All good now?

Grow up, and quit the sarcasm. You can't use the "OP stated he didn't care" if the OP's post was stated after the fact. Guess the guy is just a dang time traveler, right? You can start using proper forum etiquette from now on, boy.

As for the haterade guy, finish middle school before you post on this forum please.

Already started my own thread. The OP already stated he didn't care. There were no bad intentions on my part.

Proper forum etiquette on my part will be adhered to from this point forward sir. All good now?

Grow up, and quit the sarcasm. You can't use the "OP stated he didn't care" if the OP's post was stated after the fact. Guess the guy is just a dang time traveler, right? You can start using proper forum etiquette from now on, boy.

As for the haterade guy, finish middle school before you post on this forum please.

Nice first post.

Can we all let this go now?

Thanks.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

jagsnew5.jpg

why would you use a hashtag on these boards? Save it for twitter. and also, he's not being a hater, he's just saying what he thinks.

spacer.png

Can someone please tell me how to design my own unis like this? Please contact me at Jacob.ohara@manornewtech.org

Since the Jacksonville Jaguars have a new logo, I thought I would take a stab at making helmets for the new logo. Since they said they were going to be using more gold in the uniforms, I thought I'd add a gold piping to their helmet stripe. I made four different helmets playing around with the colors. I like the feeling of the stripe on the helmet, hopefully it will finally give the Jaguars a real identity. I particularily like the first one. I am new to this, so please any C & C would be great. I want to maybe start working on some uniforms for these.

JAGS1.pngJAGS2.pngJAGS3.pngJAGS4.png

Please can you tell me how to make these awesome concepts? What software? Contact me at Jacob.ohara@manornewtech.org

• 2 weeks later...

These are all terrific but if I had to select only one I'd go with LINDENBORN17's first helmet. Beautiful.

JAGS1.png

first post btw. Love everyone's work and have been admiring for a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived