Some NHL Concepts

JeremyatScope

Minnesota and San Jose both look pretty classy, especially the off-white Wild jersey. Not feeling the Devils, though. The striping is fine but the new font is a downgrade, I would try something else there.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

those are very sexy. I love the wild and sharks, both of which, in real life, need an update. Maybe you could do either the Brooklyn Islanders or Washington Capitals next?

Well, from what I have garnered, the Isles aren't really changing much in terms of anything besides their location, but I'll put that on the back burner. The Caps I could certainly try something, though many of the ideas have been used by other people.
JeremyatScope_zps83dafb47.png

The Wild look great. I love their current look but a standardization couldn't hurt.

The Devils are a good look too, but I would never like to see them change IRL.

The Sharks are the best of the three, by far. It's an unusual look but removing the orange is a huge step forward.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived