Worst sports logos ever

SFforever

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I believe you have a winner there. Even as a kid when this was their logo, I could not figure out why they'd use such a horribly-done logo.

I agree with that old Nordiques logo too. Anoher team with a history of lazy/poorly-done logos is the Canucks.

vancouver_canucks_logo_yellow.jpg

even though as a logo it's pretty bad, it's always one of my favorites out of the sets they have had. That and I was rooting hard for them to beat the Rangers in 94. So it does hold a nostalgia factor for me. Doesn't excuse it from being a bad logo.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

NBA.

Brooklyn Nets

Golden State Warriors

Oaklahoma City Thunder

NFL.

Cleveland Browns

New York Jets

New York Giants

MLB.

Miami Marlins

Cleveland Indians

NHL.

Ottawa Senators

Washington Capitals

New York Islanders

CFL.

Toronto Argonauts

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

$T2eC16Z,!y0E9s2S8jDCBP563jhHfQ~~60_35.JPG

Yep, I believe you have a winner there. Even as a kid when this was their logo, I could not figure out why they'd use such a horribly-done logo.

I agree with that old Nordiques logo too. Anoher team with a history of lazy/poorly-done logos is the Canucks.

283.gif

I actually like both of these logos.

Been playing some NHL lately and i like to use the V uniforms. and i realize that C-shark thing is absolutely terrible. Has no business existing. Just bad.

The Mooterus.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Anaheim Ducks putting that duck hockey mask on the back burner was stupid. Now its just a word with a weird "D". The Coyotes one was pretty bad. I think a logo, like a flag should be simple and easy to recognize. It also makes it easier to upgrade or tweak later on if need be. Minnesota Wild logo sucks too, though they use that baseball type cursive on the chest of the Uni which looks good IMO. This might be also though that I hate red and green team color combination and "Wild" is a bit generic.

$T2eC16Z,!y0E9s2S8jDCBP563jhHfQ~~60_35.JPG

283.gif

I actually like both of these logos.

Been playing some NHL lately and i like to use the V uniforms. and i realize that C-shark thing is absolutely terrible. Has no business existing. Just bad.

I like the hockey stick. It is simple, classy, and old school. I am not a fan of the skate. Although that new "C" they have could have been done better, I love the idea of the Orca (killer whale), not shark, on the logo.

Archived