Jaguars Uniform Concept

thetom03

Home:

The sleeve and pants stripes are a play on the logo's whiskers. Otherwise I kept it very direct and basic. One-color numbers on chest and back. TV numbers would be on shoulders in same color as chest/back, but my MS paint skills are too limited to get those numbers to look right, so I omitted. Same goes for helmet, so imagine this set with a standard black helmet with Jag head logo on both sides. No stripe, no sparkle paint. (But keep up the tradition of the metallic gold paint on helmet logo). Away and Alt to be posted shortly.

4sfod3.png

4sfod3.png

FYP.

I like the numbers. Matches the new typeface. Jersey needs a collar wordmark and TV numbers.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

4sfod3.png

FYP.

I like the numbers. Matches the new typeface. Jersey needs a collar wordmark and TV numbers.

Thanks - can't seem to figure out how to make the image appear...?

Away:6rnimc.png

Alt:

This is what I would've liked to see them do vs. the all black look. I would love to see this with a white helmet with Jags head logo.

fwr67p.png

Those Cal pant stripes definitely look better on your concept than they do on Cal... Nice job. I wouldn't mind seeing the helmet you had in mind. But like others said, it does need tv numbers, and I think you could probably find a more suitable NOB font.

spacer.png

Archived