temple titans hockey concept

lancealot

i talked to the athletic director at my school about redoing our hockey jerseys for this year and he has given me the all clear so this is what i have come up with. the jerseys will be sublimated so any design is possible but i wanted to go with a fairly classic striping with a twist.

9jNVpZr.jpg

here is last years for comparison

http://www.icefactor.com.au/uploads/companydirectory/id2/Titans%202.JPG

Simplify. Ditch either red or yellow, don't keep both. Ditch the weird stripes.

If you're going to keep the red, use it for the color of the NOB or a stripe on the socks. Really understate the hell out of it.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What exactly are you bumping? We gave you critique, I'd at least think that you would have edited your concept to see if what we were saying mattered. But hey, not everyone works that way I guess.

I am working on updates I was just bumping to see I I could get any more comments

F was more of an after thought, having a mix between the ducks alt and our pe uniforms I didn't think it would work. I like b aswell and it seems b and e are the popular ones with the people on the team I have asked. I'm not sure about the placement of the nob as I drew up the front from flat images on the company that is making them website and kinda just guessed for the back but I am trying to get ahold of the template they use

Archived