IFAF World Championships

gordie_delini

That right there is one fine looking set. I really love the logo, and I think you found a great way to create a detailed logo without making it look too cluttered from a distance.

As for the uniforms, I've always thought that if Canada had to have an American football uniform, it should be red with black shoulders and pants. It reminds me a lot of a uniform I did for them in Madden a long time ago but, you know, better. The beveled numbering and the silver stripes are both surprisingly nice looking (I especially like the pants stripe).

If I had to say one thing to change, it would maybe be to make the shoulder numbers white, but the red numbers still look pretty good.

Once again, excellent work, I can't wait so see the rest of the series. Oh, also, will there be an away uniform for Canada as well, or just this one?

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

This looks good. I didn't know that you could have colored flywire on jerseys, but I guess you would know what you're talking about. I agree with Lafarge about the white shoulder numbers, but the red ones look good anyway. This set really says Canada to me. Great job.

spacer.png

Thanks for the first round of comments guys, overwhelming how positive the replies are!

Lafarge: I played with the white numbers on the sleeve caps, but I think the red looks tougher. And there will be a road uniform for sure - see above!

dsaline97: Yep, flywire can definitely be popped; see the uniforms for Kentucky and Washington State.

lancelot: Nope, gonna split the teams up between Nike, adidas, and Under Armour.

Thanks for the feedback guys, stay tuned for more!

OD_Signature.jpg

That red Germany uniform is amazing. I like the idea of the all black look, but think it would really benefit from a yellow outline around everything similar to the Oregon uniforms they wore against LSU.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived