A little somethin-somethin here.

I felt like Nike :censored: a brick with the pro combat uniforms a few years ago. Here's my first take at what Georgia should do with a "rivalry" uniform.

NikeFootballElite51Uniform_zpsa61c9cfd.jpg

like the jersey, and you used the right font. the helmet is nice as well, and i have a question: is there a pant stripe or not cause i can't really tell

No pants stripe. I kind of wanted this to be a realistic interpretation of what Nike would do. Nike has left the pants blank in a lot of cases with special uniforms. I actually kind of like how blank pants can make the uniform appear really light-weight and fast.

That looks incredible. The basketball numbers look even better on a football uniform. I wish Nike would do something this great -- hopefully they can for the Clemson game.

Wow! Blew me away here...making GA look pretty decent in all black (not just BFBS).

NikeFootballElite51Uniform_zpsa61c9cfd.jpg

coming from a tech fan, this hurts to say...but these look incredible. im glad you kept it nice and simple with the sleeve stripes. im sure this black jersey design would look great on silver britches as well. i wish tech would go back to a simple design like this