Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a lot of potential here but the execution needs some fine refining.

Lemme start by saying I'm usually very nitpicky when it comes to Chicago concepts of any sort so don't take it strictly to heart what I have to say about your first set. Just giving some feedback here. First things first, I can say I'm a big fan of your Chicago home uniform. A lot of concepts that take inspiration from the city flag feel forced but this particular uniform does not so I commend you for the subtle detailing here. Moving on, I'm not very sold on the logo package provided for this team at all. The shield is basically just a pentagonal shape with 2 stripes and 5 stars (which as previously stated, should actually be 4 for accuracy purposes).The script and number font is a little too bold but that's probably just a personal thing and I'm not sure where the Legion name comes from. Overall, this is not a bad start and you don't have to change anything if you don't want to. I'd seriously go back to the drawing board with the main crest though.

Your Rose City set seems to have received a little more time and effort so I think this set looks fine as you have it.

And one last suggestion. Philadelphia Brothers.

Midway.png

Now, as far as the designs go, I feel you're neglecting the shorts. No stripes or design elements at all, aside from the waistline color. I think this is an area which could benefit from more design/piping/striping. I feel Ripball would be more modern with design, as it sounds more cutting edge

Chicago Legion - I would like to see the 4 stars on the logo, since your design inspiration was the flag.

Rose City - Love the logo and design. As far as the jerseys go, I think a "wrap-around" with the lines on the front on the back would be sharp.

Now, as far as the designs go, I feel you're neglecting the shorts. No stripes or design elements at all, aside from the waistline color. I think this is an area which could benefit from more design/piping/striping. I feel Ripball would be more modern with design, as it sounds more cutting edge

Chicago Legion - I would like to see the 4 stars on the logo, since your design inspiration was the flag.

Rose City - Love the logo and design. As far as the jerseys go, I think a "wrap-around" with the lines on the front on the back would be sharp.

Seems fair enough to design the shorts. The template didn't have a short design feature, but I can make that work.

I really like some of you guys suggestions. Some might get put to use.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

OlympicRCPre1_zps62c0447e.jpg

OlympicRCPre2_zps47876c58.jpg

This time, I went for a brand continuity to pair with the Montreal Impact. The logo is a similar shield/banner shape, without gradients, and with an added gold. Also, the template now has a side detail. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived