Ripball Concepts *12/23 Minnesota Blue Oxen* ALL TEAMS DONE!

BlackBolt3

RoyalCarolinaPre1.jpg

RoyalCarolinaPre2.jpg

Here's my local team, Royal Carolina. With some of both state's college's colors, the name ties into Charlotte's nickname, Queen City. The uniforms have a traditional look with shoulder loops. This send-off in Spanish this time, Disfrutar!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PhillyMilitiaPre1.jpg

PhillyMilitiaPre2.jpg

The 18th team to be revealed is the Philadelphia Militia. I feel like it's a modern interpretation on a Revolutionary War look. The uniforms require a brief history lesson, or a quick google search for Revolutionary War soldier, because I'm not a teacher. The cross-sections will make more sense then.'Til then, enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

KansasCitySpiritPre1.jpg

KansasCitySpiritPre2.jpg

Inspired by its military presence and blues/jazz culture, the Kansas City Spirit is up next. Double blue is the tone, with light silver accent. Have fun picking at this!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

IndySpeedPre2.jpg

IndySpeedPre1.jpg

*Insert generic stuff about how look translates to city* I think you all get it right? The whole Indianapolis Motor Speedway idea goes with this. Enjoy!

I would say this is my least favorite and that is not to say that I don't like it. I really like the cross over to racing.

I think the thing that holds it back is the lowercase logotype and swoosh. Absolutely love the secondary.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

AtlantaCopperheadsPre1.jpg

AtlantaCopperheadsPre2.jpg

Alright, user suggestion time for Atlanta. The primary was the toughest to work with. But, the secondary was even tougher make. The result, while the face may look a little derpy, is one of my favorite logos to date. Next week will be my last for two weeks, as I'll be on vacation. Enjoy!

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Beautiful! Love the use of the secondary on the court. On the home jersey, either add the middle stripe on the back or take it away from the front. I say add it to the back and give the home numbers a white outline. Other than that, I love it!

Or possibly as another suggestion, maybe use the pattern of striping in the background of the primary logo (behind the snake with a thinner, thicker then thinner line) on the home or both jerseys. Again, great job, love this thread.

LoneStarRCPre1.jpg

LoneStarRCPre2.jpg

This is the first part of both Texas team's unveils, starting with Lone Star RC. In the battle of Flash Vs. Class, this team represents the latter. Clean but strong logos compliment a subtile hooped uniform. Next up, Houston.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

HoustonApollosPre1.jpg

HoustonApollosPre2.jpg

So this is my last concept for about 2 weeks. This is the other Texas team, the Houston Apollos. The name kinda explains the logo, and as established in the previous post, the uniforms are kinda flashy. Until two weeks, have fun poking at the Texas Twosome.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

• 3 weeks later...

BostonRoversPre1.jpg

BostonRoversPre2.jpg

The series is back! Inspired by Irish culture and the like, the Boston Rovers keep it simple. This means that the first division is complete! I'm going to try and knock out one of the Great Lakes teams next.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived