Logolympiad Voting

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"G- gojetsgo"

Uh, you are joking, aren't you?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

SILVER - Gordie - After the best design, I went for who would be best at dressing up Barbie dolls and it's definitely you.

:lol: Mojo zinged me! You've distinguished me in a way no medal ever could have.

And I thought this place would be less fun without Fiasco. :D

"Shut the hell up: James"

Two rules, mockba.

One, your role...KNOW IT.

Two, your piehole...SHUT IT!

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"G- gojetsgo"

Somehow when some people get on the internet they turn into big huge jerks who like to talk big and are rude at the drop of a hat.

In reality, these people would probably be courteous in person. Something about the internet though....

James, you don't have to agree with the vote, but don't be an ass. Oh, I forgot, another Simon Cowell. Man that shtick is getting old.

"Shut the hell up: James"

Two rules, mockba.

One, your role...KNOW IT.

Two, your piehole...SHUT IT!

Something about pots and kettles comes to mind here!

James, if you have a problem with anyone, take it up with them or the moderators. Don't just be as arse! It demeans the whole board.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I also had gojetsgo's idea of a thong. he just had the juevos to put it out there as his only entry. I was gonna do it as a joke. So for great minds think alike, I applaude you gojetsgo!

"G- gojetsgo"

Somehow when some people get on the internet they turn into big huge jerks who like to talk big and are rude at the drop of a hat.

In reality, these people would probably be courteous in person. Something about the internet though....

James, you don't have to agree with the vote, but don't be an ass. Oh, I forgot, another Simon Cowell. Man that shtick is getting old.

I said something about that, but i didnt make it so i was being mean to the person who was voting them.

STHU.

G- gojetsgo

:lol:

Hey.. its not THAT unbelievable! Besides.. he obviously has an appreciation for a good hot girl in a thong.

National Oraganization for Women Dishonorable Mention-gojetsgo, for putting women's sports back 100 years with his entry.

I'm just trying to make the world a better place. :P

By the way.. is there a medal for that prize?

:lol:

I also had gojetsgo's idea of a thong. he just had the juevos to put it out there as his only entry. I was gonna do it as a joke. So for great minds think alike, I applaude you gojetsgo!

Thanks. I was really uninspired until I thought of the thong idea. I knew it wasn't medal-contention stuff but it was just to funny to keep in.

Love to see those girls "charge the mound."

Archived