Dolphins Logo Concept

PatM23

Fantastic logo, but the face of the dolphin seems a little strange. If that teal swoosh is meant to be the eye, I think it woud look better placed a little higher on the head and colored white.

Other than that, looks like an amazing update to their logo, I could definitely see this in the NFL

Would it be possible to make the M look like waves?

This is a very good idea also I would look at fixing the bump on the tail & also I liked the top version without the extra Navy.

I would prefer the Navy getting dropped alltogether.

I like the basic idea of the concept, however there are several problems that could be reiterated. First, I'm not a fan of the logo being primarily Navy with a teal outline, and I agree that the dolphins should be mostly teal with some, or no navy.

Second, what's going on with that swoosh? It doesn't seem to have a place, and quite frankly, reminds me a lot of the horn on the Bills logo, it even leads into a swoosh of color! I'm not sure if that is an eye, is meant to help add movement, or is just there to fill empty space, but it's not working.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I like the basic idea of the concept, however there are several problems that could be reiterated. First, I'm not a fan of the logo being primarily Navy with a teal outline, and I agree that the dolphins should be mostly teal with some, or no navy.

Second, what's going on with that swoosh? It doesn't seem to have a place, and quite frankly, reminds me a lot of the horn on the Bills logo, it even leads into a swoosh of color! I'm not sure if that is an eye, is meant to help add movement, or is just there to fill empty space, but it's not working.

Thanks for the critique. Ill make some adjustments later. You have accidentally figured out i'm a Bill's fan!

Archived