Ivy League Yakball

NDFreek

With all the Yakball concepts becoming hot, I figured why not jump on board? I think its great our community has its own sport. Therefore, I present to you, my addition to the collection of Yakball concepts...... THE IVY LEAGUE

YaleYakball_zps4287eacb.png

HarvardYakball_zps1f1f288d.png

This is one series that I'm going to follow. Both look good so far. Are you on paint? I would just suggest going the extra step and recoloring the grey blocks. I know it's a pain, but the concepts look way better

I love the minimalism of the road jerseys, but instead of actual logos, I'd rather see plain block monograms on the home jerseys... a big blue Y for Yale and a big crimson H for Harvard.

But that's just me, it's your concept. B)

This is just me but I feel as though yak all uniforms are like soccer uniforms each one varies the even if its from the same team. These jerseys look good but try to go back and think of other ways that the home can be different then the clash or vise versa. Yet again these still look great. On the second Yale uni try to make the "y" less pixelated

I think a Keggy alt would be cool, maybe as a fauxback type uniform?

Also, with Penn, I don't really care for the shadows under the numbers and letters. It's too skinny IMO. I'd either make it a bit thicker or remove it. I don't know if this would look good, but maybe put the blue/red triangle pattern on the collar?

I think a Keggy alt would be cool, maybe as a fauxback type uniform?

Also, with Penn, I don't really care for the shadows under the numbers and letters. It's too skinny IMO. I'd either make it a bit thicker or remove it. I don't know if this would look good, but maybe put the blue/red triangle pattern on the collar?

Exactly what I was going to say. Either remove the drop shadow, make it thicker, or replace it with a stroke. I also think that the triangles would look good on the collar, but I dunno how well they would work on the socks.

Archived