Warriors unveil jersey with sleeves

Derek

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so so horrible

Looks like a bicycle shirt with Pacers shorts. The yellows are different shades, too.

That's the most glaring thing to me, and I'll just hope it's a lighting effect or something. Couldn't care for the sleeves or the able stripes, but the least they can do is have identical shades of gold.

Every photo looks like that, even from adidas

adidas_Warriors_Harrison_Shooting_medium.jpg

adidas_warriors_harrison_unveil.0_standard_709.0.jpg

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

WHY, why WHY!!!! the pinstriped shorts? This whole jersey set is one of the worst disasters I have ever seen.

Honestly their identity is pretty bad to begin with. The giant logos on the jersey, weird template, overused font. Now I really like the side striping on the 3rd uniforms but the jersey just doesn't work. Like others have said removing the sleeves and adding pinstripes to the jersey could really help.

so so horrible

Looks like a bicycle shirt with Pacers shorts. The yellows are different shades, too.

That's the most glaring thing to me, and I'll just hope it's a lighting effect or something. Couldn't care for the sleeves or the able stripes, but the least they can do is have identical shades of gold.

The more i look at these, the more i dislike them. It just looks like an undershirt and oversized boxers.

I actually like the blue side stripe that appears to be a spear. Too bad it gets lost in the mess.

so so horrible

The more i look at these, the more i dislike them. It just looks like an undershirt and oversized boxers.

I actually like the blue side stripe that appears to be a spear. Too bad it gets lost in the mess.

My friend that is color blind asked what the hell is going on with those shorts, ha.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

These ghastly abominations get green-lit for the same reasons idiotic artistic endeavors in modeling see the light of day:

3be81465eb4fc6f7f24ba64c88541554.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

It'll certainly sell well amongst guys with less-than-muscular arms.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

It'll certainly sell well amongst guys with less-than-muscular arms.

I wouldn't say it like that, but yeah, there's definitely a market for guys who want to wear official NBA gear, but don't want to look like dorks in NBA jerseys. Unless they're playing basketball, people generally wear t-shirts under NBA jerseys anyway. This is just making a way to get the "on-the-court" look off the court in a way that's still generally comfortable.

I think the short stripes look dumb, but think the idea of a shortsleeve jersey (that can be sold as-is) is a pretty ingenious idea, actually.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

The sleeves aren't a bad idea, but the execution of them here is lacking. There are just to many seams. They just distract from the overall look.

Anyway the pinstriped shorts/non-pinstriped shirt and the mismatching golds are what sunk this look. It's a shame because the sleeves might be one of those things that could catch on, but I'm not sure they will given the sub-par first outing.

it's an odd look and like most, it's the shorts throwing it off for me. the jersey looks like a V neck graphic tee. especially because it fits so tight and the shorts are so loose. i'd like to see another team try this, but GS didnt pull it off too well

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I look forward to seeing the Raptors adopt sleeved jerseys in the future. Something similar in style to Toronto FC's kits would be kind of cool, to tie together the MLSE brand. I'm SHOCKED that Adidas didn't put the three stripes running down the sleeves like they do to every single soccer kit they put out.

Archived