Boston Bruins Alternate Logo/Patch Concept

tomjmerrill

This is going in the right direction for sure, the only issue I see is there isn't anythnig there that 100% distinguishes it as bear. I know it's, everyone on the forum does but to a non sport fan who see's it I feel there may be debate.

untitled-6.jpg

I think some of the lines are too thin. Look up Fraser Davidson or CJ Zilligen. They figured out how to nail animal faces, and they use strong bold lines with simple detail.

Yes. Was going to suggest the same thing.

First of all, welcome to the boards. Secondly, I like where this is headed. Mainly I like your openness to constructive criticism and your ability to go back and use those suggestions in your concept. Good form, sir. The logo idea is solid. Something different, however right now, the logo isn't where it should be, in regards to representing a team in one of the four major professional sports leagues. It looks like something you'd see on a men's league jersey (in essence, too 'clip-arty') but like I said, the potential is there and I'm very excited to see what you can come up with after giving Davidson and other related artists work a view.

Again, welcome, and keep up the great work.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived