satansgoalie

Federal League Team Logos & Uniform Designs

Brilliant!

I was hoping to talk to you about a couple of things. Any chance you can contact me?

For sure man. You're on Yahoo Chat right?

I'd love to see you take on the teams of Robert Coover's "Universal Baseball Association, Inc" novel.

• Beaneaters
  • Bridegrooms
  • Excelsiors
  • Haymakers
  • Keystones
  • Knickerbockers
  • Pastime Club
  • Pioneers
  • The Zodiacs

Along the same line, you could bring to life some of the teams from Philip Roth's The Great American Novel.

• Aceldama Butchers
  • Asylum Keepers
  • Independence Blues
  • Kakoola Reapers
  • Ruppert Mundys
  • Terra Incognita Rustlers
  • Tri-City Greenbacks
  • Tri-City Tycoons

My home town of Lubbock, TX is in talks with the Pecos League to bring baseball back to Lubbock. From what I can gather the new team would use the city's old minor league team name, The Hubbers (1922-1956). There seems to already be a website up and running along with a proposed logo and uni design. Now, I don't want to bash anyone's art work but I thought I could come us with something a little more attractive. So, since I've been doing stuff for my Federal League I figured I do one and add it to my set. Below is a link to what is being proposed.

1060y6a.jpg

http://www.lubbockhubbers.com/

Ok, so I work at a place called Old Hate Creative http://oldhatcreative.com/. And this is our team. It features our colors and our logos (which I did not design). It also features our official mascot Lil' Duey, who is a Gnome. Therefore our official team name is the Fightin' Gnomes.

28l5dn9.jpg

First of all, your look dominates that mess of a look they are going for (Lubbock) and I looked at that old hat creative site. That is some fine work! I can see why u work there.