The NCFA Has Openings — College Fantasy Football at its Best!

drdougfresh

One of the CCSLC's top leagues is looking for new owners! The NCFA, one of the premier college fantasy football leagues on the internet, is looking for applications to join the league for a very exciting 2013 season.

If you love college football and fantasy sports, the NCFA is perfect for you. Get the chance to run your own university YOUR way -- from the identity, to recruiting, to redshirts. And if you love the pageantry and history of college football, we've got that too -- from the uniforms to the rivalries.

Head over to the application thread to post your application today, don't miss out!

http://boards.sports...ication-thread/

Questions? Be sure to post em here, I'll be glad to help you out.

The 6 month / 500 rule applies, though there is the possibility of a waiver. I would apply, and continue to stay active around the boards -- by that point, you may not even need a waiver. There's no official deadline yet, but voting typically ends in May.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's starting to look like we'll have three openings now instead of one by means of expansion -- meaning your odds just got better! Who wants a shot at (your defending national champions) Holland or Hawai'i Tech?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd be very interested in joining as would a few more intelligent and experienced players. While we obviously don't meet your minimum post requirements (just found this gem via googling "college fantasy football league 2013"), I'm a very experienced CFF player. I played on u-sports for a number of years, then had to switch to CBS last year due to the closing of u-sports. I'm running a league which is now in its 5th year running, and would like to extend you an invite. If you're at all interested, I'll leave the basic details in the link below. We have room for you and possibly one more. Sorry if it sounds like I'm just advertising my league, but its hard to find new recruits, as you probably already know.

http://forums.footballnation.com/showthread.php/2751-Exciting-CFF-pay-league-accepting-new-applicants

Holy cow, what an exciting league you have going. I'm very impressed by the vast amount of interest. I'd love to join if you have room for a new member. Please, I'm begging you. Other leagues just don't cut it for me. I have to be in this league. My life is terrible and I have wasted year after year being in inferior leagues.

I still haven't received confirmation if I am in or not, but please write me as soon as you can. If not, I might slit my wrists and call it quits.

How incredibly morbid...

There a minimum post and tenure requirements to get into any league on CCSLC. Anyone is free to apply, but if they don't meet those requirements, they may not be considered. It's laid out pretty clearly in the fantasy forum.

Stick around, start posting more, and maybe there will be an opening to apply for next year. Thanks!

Archived