Elite 7 Yakball

johnrafael

Since everyone here is well underway in yakball, I'm into that too. My original plan was the Campeonato Brasileiro (Brazilian Since I am)), and even talked to raysox few months ago, but we already have the OlavoP this task.

I'd be lying if I said I liked someone else doing what I planned, and had already begun to create logos and such. But not to lose the job, shifted a little thing here and there and I present the Elite 7 Yakball.

fNJya7H.png

7 cities. 3 in Europe and America and 1 in Asia. The logos are very simple, because the classes are starting in Brazil in a few weeks now and I will not have much time while working at Super Ivy League (See the topic of requests for more information)

The cities are:

London (London Yakball Club - The Roses)

Amsterdam (Names and Nicknames TBD, based in XXX Flag, feel free to suggest)

Paris (Yak-Ball Club de Paris - Rouges et Bleus)

Yokohama (Yokohama Yakball Team, Nickname TBD, based in City seal, feel free to suggest)

Montréal (Olympique Montreal - L'OM, Les Olympiques

Recife [brazil only team that I was close to being ready] (Nassau Club - Lions, Lions Nassau)

1 Team of the United States (no city defined, Logos or names, feel free to suggest here too.)

Guest darkpiranha

If the U.S. is only getting ONE team (which is perfectly okay), then that team needs to represent more than just one city, especially just the usual suspects (however 'real' that might be, economically-speaking). It needs to represent the U.S. as an entity.

With that in mind, here are a few out of the box suggestions.

Something sort of culturally American, that represents both a place, and an idea -

Hollywood YC

Wall Street United

Or something more regional/geographical-

Rocky Mountains Ultra (or United)

Or something historical-

Thirteen Colonies

The First Thirteen

Louisiana Purchase

North and South United

PARIS

Our first stop is the French capital.

Besides the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the PSG, the city is full of history and attractions. But that does not matter with me now. Let's go to Yakball. The city flag is half blue and half red, and it was there that I was inspired to create the "Yak-ball Club de Paris." The nickname of the team, could not be less obvious. Les Rouges et Bleus (or Les Bleus et Rouges, if you prefer blue first). The field is gray, resembling the streets of Paris, which in future will be the theme of an alternate uniform.

PL9cZ2T.png

Well, the uniforms are as simple as the team name. The division into "dégradé", as they call the gradient, gives a modern touch to the shirt. As a sponsor, the car manufacturer Citroën. The secondary logo appears at the base of the number.

bHp897Z.png

Archived