Sign in to follow this  
BigRed618

Horse Logo (May use in a future concept)

I made this on Colors 3D, and will try to straighten out the linework on Paint later on, but what do you think so far?

hni0090jpg.jpg

It's meant for a soccer concept I'm working on, but it could probably go well with other sports. C&C, please and thank you.

His nose is missing a big 'ol chunk.

A horse's nose is very smooth and the whole nose-bridge section (whatever it's called) extends all the way between the eyes, up the forehead and into the top of the head.

There's a reason for the old joke about a horse walking into a bar and the bartender asking him "Why the long face?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOSES

Check out this picture for reference:

tumblr_m1g7b6C1kC1r7vkpho1_500.jpg

The mouth looks off, but my bigger qualm is the legs/feet. They seem a little too My Little Pony-ish.

What others said about the head. Plus, the butt is too big and round and the proportions are off. It looks more chubby than muscular. Definitely take a look at pianoknight's pic as a reference. I do like how you stylized the hair.

The mouth looks off, but my bigger qualm is the legs/feet. They seem a little too My Little Pony-ish.

Exactly what I thought

What others said about the head. Plus, the butt is too big and round and the proportions are off. It looks more chubby than muscular. Definitely take a look at pianoknight's pic as a reference. I do like how you stylized the hair.

Will do. Thanks.

Ha... :D