New WWE Title

Jt0323

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(X-Posted from the WrestleMania thread)

Definite upgrade from the spinner. I still think it looks too much like a toy, but it's starting to grow on me. I think the problem is that WWE is STILL using that ridiculously outdated scratch logo that should've been retired at the end of the Get The F Out campaign. Getting a new logo along the lines of UFC or ROH would go a long way in improving this. In fact, the general idea behind this design seems very similar to UFC's belts, which I've always liked.

That said... while I don't have the raging boner for the Winged Eagle that everyone else seems to, I still think it's better than everything WWE has trotted out since, unless you count the WHC. Given the historical value of that belt on top of all else, I wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback.

Definite upgrade from the spinner. I still think it looks too much like a toy, but it's starting to grow on me. I think the problem is that WWE is STILL using that ridiculously outdated scratch logo that should've been retired at the end of the Get The F Out campaign. Getting a new logo along the lines of UFC or ROH would go a long way in improving this. In fact, the general idea behind this design seems very similar to UFC's belts, which I've always liked.

That said... while I don't have the raging boner for the Winged Eagle that everyone else seems to, I still think it's better than everything WWE has trotted out since, unless you count the WHC. Given the historical value of that belt on top of all else, I wouldn't mind seeing it make a comeback.

I agree with the logo. It is outdated and makes no sense... WW...

I agree with the masses that the WWE logo has got to go. It's very outdated. I would love for them to bring back the old logo, modernize it, and give it an E at the end.

21e0x1z.jpg

I actually like the scratch logo better than these.

The bottom part of the 'E' just looks like an odd appendage that was added on with no flow with the rest of it.

I would prefer a brand new logo that has never been done before.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Was hoping for more of a traditional belt, aka the winged title belt of the late 80's, early 90's but this is definitly better than the spinner belt. I like it better with the non-customized logo plates on the sides.

Wwe2013title.jpg

The E is on top of the W's

The E is on top of the W's

I dont see it

1226877.jpg

Definitely a massive upgrade.

Pros:

- The leather around the belt fits better with the plates.

- The side plates mesh and flow well with the main plate.

- Side plates are a nice balance of gold, red paint, and black paint.

Cons:

- Wayyy too many diamonds and rubies. Gems should be an accent, not the focus point.

- Only 1 side panel per side. The biggest title in the biz should have a minimum of 2 side panels per side, preferably 3.

- The gems in the WW logo looks terrible.

- Again, gold should be the focus. Black, red, and blue paint should be accents and complimentary to the gold plates.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I agree with the masses that the WWE logo has got to go. It's very outdated. I would love for them to bring back the old logo, modernize it, and give it an E at the end.

21e0x1z.jpg

I'll take any one of these over the scratch logo. That logo, even without the F, is so definitively "Attitude Era" that it just looks dated.

Archived