WWE Logo concept

habsfan1

Well I guess I'll throw my hat into the ring, and make my own design. I went with something that reflects its history, but also something that's contemporary enough for 2013. It's just a start, so let me know what your suggestions are to make it better.

wweoldschoolcopy_zps30815729.jpg

Doesn't look much different from the way WWE already updated their vintage logo (and the John Cena "Word Life" logo). The red glow and the starry background makes it seem like the 1988 idea of how the future looks. What if you tried a complete departure?

Doesn't look much different from the way WWE already updated their vintage logo (and the John Cena "Word Life" logo). The red glow and the starry background makes it seem like the 1988 idea of how the future looks. What if you tried a complete departure?

I really have no idea what to do that's completely different than what they have ever used. Anyway I did have another idea, which consists of cleaning up the current logo from the scratch style of the 90s, straightening the lines, and simplifying it like every logo is today, but without altering it too much. Because keep in mind that this is still a logo for a wrestling company.

Untitled-2-1_zpsdd0d4c48.jpg

I really have no idea what to do that's completely different than what they have ever used. Anyway I did have another idea, which consists of cleaning up the current logo from the scratch style of the 90s, straightening the lines, and simplifying it like every logo is today, but without altering it too much. Because keep in mind that this is still a logo for a wrestling company.

Untitled-2-1_zpsdd0d4c48.jpg

K.I.S.S.

.... works everytime.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Quick idea off the top of my head since I've been active in some WWE threads as of late... Anyone mess with a cleaned up/simplified W from the current logo, over top of the vintage W from the old logo? Basically new on top of old?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Quick idea off the top of my head since I've been active in some WWE threads as of late... Anyone mess with a cleaned up/simplified W from the current logo, over top of the vintage W from the old logo? Basically new on top of old?

Funny that you mention that. The WWE used the Attitude Era logo on top of the classic logo as an alternate logo during the late '90s.

Archived