Logos/Uniforms Gone Too Soon

BlackBolt3

17 years was far too few.

It has a nice timeless classic quality to it. I've always hated the current/traditional uniforms the New York Rangers sport. I'm sure they were fine for the 19th century amateur teams.

The second I saw the Lady Liberty logo, I immediately thought "Yes! That's the one!"

tigercatssignature-1.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

g98gtsog4k7deexgpo81fi0vn.gifkqmesaae0efg3atwugmeohxga.gif445.gif0odchprdwek1rdwyfffgrbq51.gif

Sonics- Although those colors were horrid, it was a nice logo and could've been recolored in green and gold.

Raptors- Isn't this still around, just without the purple?

Pistons- Loved the whole horse identity. It was different. Now it's just a basketball with our name like half the teams in the league. Blah.

Hornets- Hopefully we shall see that again. soon...

sig.png

o6qyjofnhqsmxdrs96f9uxceg.gif

No. Not a chance. That never should have seen the light of day.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

It wasn't just hockey. Just look at what the English Premier League looked like in the 92-93 season. http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/1992-1993.htm

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

o6qyjofnhqsmxdrs96f9uxceg.gif

No. Not a chance. That never should have seen the light of day.

I disagree. That jersey should never have seen the light of day, but that logo is decent on its own.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This beauty:

tew9qo7fxijh5xq8fgi0thhda.gif

I love it. It should have been on the cap.

Infrared always compares the Avs A/mountain logo to something he'd see slapped on a gas station mega-gulp, but this right here is what I'd expect to see on a $3 trucker cap or a bottle of motor oil.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived