Logos/Uniforms Gone Too Soon

BlackBolt3

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

The original ravens helmet logo only lasted 1 year

347071_display_image.jpg?1318428423

The helmet logo actually lasted 3 years.

My mistake, but I think they should have seriously given that one a shot

They did. They also stole it. Which is why they stopped using it.

I'd like to contribute this logo to the conversation. It was only around for a few years, but I'm sure many Cubs fans would agree.

HTS-MLB-CHC-A1994-01.jpg

I hate the Cubs, but this logo is way better than the stupid "Walking Cub" logo they are currently using.

I'd like to contribute this logo to the conversation. It was only around for a few years, but I'm sure many Cubs fans would agree.

HTS-MLB-CHC-A1994-01.jpg

I hate the Cubs, but this logo is way better than the stupid "Walking Cub" logo they are currently using.

Agreed. This logo really needs to be on the sleeve.

The original ravens helmet logo only lasted 1 year

347071_display_image.jpg?1318428423

*sigh* I miss those helmets. One billions times better than the crap they now sport

It was great. If only they had thrown the gut who designed it some season tickets and some cash they might still have it.

Awww. If you'll excuse me, I'll be lamenting the death of the Stars again.

On a similar board related note, I REALLY miss the Manitoba Moose's last logo set.

I'm also lamenting not having picked up a Moose jersey. Those things were beautiful.

I'm not sure I get the love for the Germanic look, though. Then again, some of you like the ball-in-glove. *shrug*

I seriously dislike the team, but I think the LA Kings should go back to their 89-98 black and grey logo, but slightly re-tooled (sans the Lakers font perhaps). It was a great look, and since its demise, the Kings' logos have been some of the worst in my opinion. Bring back the old crown too.

And while talking about Kings, I think the now-staying-put Sacramento Kings could use a bit of a change. I like the logo, but it is a tad buisy. Maybe take a bit out or even go back to a similar old logo they used from back when they were in KC, but modernized. It was simple, but I liked it. It would even be nice keeping the current logo and going back to the powder blue, red and white. Doubt Sacramento will leave the purple though, which I'm more than fine with. Guess I'm a sucker for the old school. But they need to change the font on thier current jerseys. Looks like it belongs back in the 90's.

Archived