Adidas sorta-camo; or: AAAAUUUGGGHHH! YOUR EYES!

PackerBadger

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not Zubaz, it's "a limited-edition camouflage print designed to make an impact on the court". They are literally claiming that these jerseys will help the players blend into the surroundings on the court, making it harder for their opponents to see them. Funny, I don't think I can ever un-see these.

These are horrible on par with mid-90s Kentucky...

display_image.jpg?x=920050

Man, I was hoping I would never see these again!

I find it funny that Louisville's womens uniforms look better than the mens, but either way they are still ugly.

574839_10151338422328507_78084940_n.jpg

spacer.png

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the teams flat out refused to wear these.

It's rare that the board unanimously agrees on something.

and the worst part is that UCLA is involved. They've had the same uniforms since forever and they're going to wear these (literal) monstrosities in postseason play. Ugh.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Louisville, Cincinnati, Baylor, and Kansas aren't that bad.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Louisville, Cincinnati, Baylor, and Kansas aren't that bad.

I have always believed that one is entitled to his/her own opinion, but you are really testing that belief. :)

This is pretty unanimous. Usually when a clown suit comes out, we'll get at least a quarter of us liking it. I hope that this nearly unanimous reaction is indicative of how the general fan base will react and that if any of these teams reaches a regional final, they'll go back to their standard uniforms so as not to celebrate a huge moment (i.e., making the final four) in these ugly Adidas billboards.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

adidas.0_standard_730.0.jpg

What is a UCLA thinking, tarnishing their legendary basketball uniforms in such a fashion?

Coach Wooden must be spinning in his grave.

You can thank Chianti Dan Guerrero, possibly the most incompetent AD in college athletics, for going to such great lengths in order to :censored: on UCLA's tradition.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Crappy sublimated graphics and patterns are to sports uniform designs in the "Twenty-Tens" as Teal and Purple were to them in the "90's".

FML

There was nothing this crappy about any of those Purple and Teal designs in the 90s; nor can I think of one that was as universally disliked as these are.

Louisville, Notre Dame, Kansas (and company) will a part of the day's sports news irregardless of whether they win or lose.

Irregardless is not a word

See the Note under this dictionary.com listing:

http://dictionary.re...regardless?s=t

"Those who use it, including on occasion educated speakers, may do so from a desire to add emphasis."

Sorry if I offended the grammar police.

:)

Wouldn't be surprised if some of the teams flat out refused to wear these.

It's rare that the board unanimously agrees on something.

and the worst part is that UCLA is involved. They've had the same uniforms since forever and they're going to wear these (literal) monstrosities in postseason play. Ugh.

Don't hold your breath on refusal. Even Bill Self rolled over and said they had to bite the bullet and wear them, and he's pretty unyielding to nonsense.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

Dear NCAA: please put a stop to this nonsense. Put some rules in place that prohibit this garbage. You're already restricting teams' uniforms with the ridiculous Boise rule. Just do what needs to be done and smack Nike/Adidas/Under Armour down. Tell them enough is enough. It needs to happen.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Crappy sublimated graphics and patterns are to sports uniform designs in the "Twenty-Tens" as Teal and Purple were to them in the "90's".

FML

There was nothing this crappy about any of those Purple and Teal designs in the 90s; nor can I think of one that was as universally disliked as these are.

While I do believe the depth of a design's crappiness lies in the eye of the screaming and mortified beholder, I still think that many of those '90's designs were arguably some of the crappiest designs ever seen to that point and relatively speaking were as horrid then as these monstrosities are now...but I could be wrong.

The more I look at these abominations I do think you could be correct afterall

Archived