Adidas sorta-camo; or: AAAAUUUGGGHHH! YOUR EYES!

PackerBadger

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STUPID STUPID STUPID

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

STUPID STUPID STUPID

ADIZERO UNIFORM SYSTEM: This camo is designed to stun your opponents. For personalities that refuse to blend in. pic.twitter.com/2RIu7hX0cP

These imbeciles realize that the point of camo is to blend in? Making camo that stands out is the opposite of what it is supposed to do.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

STUPID STUPID STUPID

ADIZERO UNIFORM SYSTEM: This camo is designed to stun your opponents. For personalities that refuse to blend in. pic.twitter.com/2RIu7hX0cP

Not sure if serious... I'm sorry but the only thing that tops the ridiculousness of some of these uniforms is reading the PR that's put out with it.

Come on. I don't think any opponents wIll be stunned by Notre Dame's shamrock shake jerseys when you tweet photos well before they play in them.

And the "camo/refuse to blend in" line is beautiful.

I invite those Adidas PR reps to walk down the streets of Aleppo wearing those uniforms.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

To be fair, UCLA still looks better in those uniforms than they did that year where the "C" was a different color. I dispised that.

At least that made sense.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

OMG!!!! OVERREACTION!!!!! MY EYES!!!! ADIDAS SUCKS!!!!!

/hyperbole

Nah, it really is this bad. The camo/refuse to blend in tweet proves the design team didn't think with much depth; they simply attempted to whore out these schools by making them wear the most terribly gaudy, over-the-top uniforms ever. I include the Warriors uniform in this discussion as well.

At this point I'm just going to believe my own theory that Dov Charney is behind all this, picking up random scraps from one of his sweatshops, rolling his balls off on LSD.

Why don't these schools just say no? Adidas put out this nonsense, Nike had those terrible uniforms this year and last year... when is some school going to take a stand?

Archived