The America League

pcgd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might have answered this earlier in the thread and I did not catch it but where can I get that template you used, in blank form, for displaying all the separate pieces of the kit as well as the template where the kit is fully displayed on a player?

I liked the idea people brought up of doing a fourth division America Three. There are cities I feel were strangely left out such as Vancouver and Kansas City. Also I noticed how there was no team from Hawaii. You got teams from Aruba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, and The Bahamas but none in Hawaii. Plus having a team in Boise would be interesting to see. It'll be real nice plus you mentioned how there is a fourth division so why not do it? We clearly want more of this wonderful series.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely tremendous work pcgd, both on the designs themselves and also on the thought that's clearly gone into the history of each team.

Consider my cap well and truly doffed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn you all! I feel like this is going to jump start playing Football Manager again for me, which I really do not have the time for.

Seeing these awesome concepts in that game seems too tempting to pass up though.

Guest darkpiranha

I've never played Football Manager, but I'm wondering if there is a "Team Douchebag" rating? My favorite team from the entire America League was The District, and they just drip with douchbaggery (err.. maybe not the best metaphor, but nothing I can do about it). How would you best represent The District's aura in the game?

• 3 weeks later...

Looks great, I would not want to have to choose a favourite team in Chicago or the Northeast cost :P

Also, kudos for not trying to put teams in 'heavily' populated Canadian cities, most people really don't care about local leagues, after all; what is this foreign form of giant hockey played on green ice? :flagcanada:

Actually, many people that live in Canadian Soccer cities care about the game. For example, the Vancouver Whitecaps. Yes, they are in their third season, but their fan base is huge. So, dont say that we Canadians only care about hockey, cause you have never ever been to a canadian soccer match.

2llhtfa.jpg

jigx09.jpg

Thanks to Silent Wind of Doom for these sweet sigs.

Great series, possibly the best fictional league i have seen on the site. I love how u included detail on the history, how the jerseys arent white for the primary (well, most of them), and the logos are great. Please post the download link for the jersey template and the logo creator. I would greatly appreciate it. Again great job. Amazing.

2llhtfa.jpg

jigx09.jpg

Thanks to Silent Wind of Doom for these sweet sigs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived