colinturner95

NHL:Project 14 (Added Washington)

I actually think thats a much better colour scheme than what the rangers wear right now, and the away jersey looks fantastic. I'm not feeling the white yoke on the home or the logo instead of script though.

I actually think thats a much better colour scheme than what the rangers wear right now, and the away jersey looks fantastic. I'm not feeling the white yoke on the home or the logo instead of script though.

The white yoke is there because the shoulder striping looked out of place without it, and I see what you said about the script, which might change in an update

So update of the New Yorks

NY_Islanders_Update1_zpsb595dc2d.png?t=1370397991

Switched the flip on the white to orange

NY_Rangers_Update1_zpse2fd70e5.png?t=1370397997

Rangers script is back on the front of the jersey

Let me know what you guys think

I friggin love the Rangers. The best part is that there's two alternates. One thing I would add is some sort of shoulder logo to the alts, and put numbers on the sleeves of the primaries.

The Islanders look good too. The alternate is out there, and creative.

Last words on the Rangers or Islanders?

Love 'em both. Keep them as is now.

Ottawa

Ottawa_Senators_zps49b98e4b.png?t=1370742947

So... The Sens have had a unique identity since the return to the NHL, but since the Edge has reigned, the home and roads have looked bad. When they unveiled the new alternate a few years back, I immediately thought "this is golden", so guess what, I re-imagined the Sens as such, and used the alt as the basis for everything. The side profile Senator makes its primary logo debut on the home and away, and the alt is the same minus the vintage white.

C & C this

ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS

, comment on how the set looks, not how it looks

lol

Did I really say that?

So the comments on Ottawa are looking pretty good, continue to voice whatever you want to say about them, and here's Philly

Philly_Flyers_zpsa0a97665.png?t=1370834182

So... I swore that would change something about every team, but when I got to Philly, I couldn't. Their current look is just so perfect I couldn't do anything to it. I did change one thing and that is the pants are the same as the Winter Classic pants with the orange stripe down the side. The alternate would not be a full time thing, it would just be a fauxback to the history of hockey in Philadelphia, notably the Quakers. The fauxback is black, accompanied by three orange stripes, and a cursive "Flyers" script on the front. The jersey does have vintage white because normal white I didn't think fit the jersey, and it too has a colored nameplate. Also included is the "C" or "A" would be in a keystone similar to the WC jersey. I think the Flyers are one of those teams that can pull off a classic look but could very well go full modern, but that will wait for another time...

C & C please

Flyers look really good, but I'm not feeling the white gloves on the roads.

The gloves are more or less fun for me

I may hate Philthadelphia, but that alternate is fantastic! The curvy script is what makes this so great.

Hey man, always a fan of this template. Always makes concepts look sharp and clean when done correctly, like most of these here. Great job! Question, do you use Illustrator?

Are people serious about this thread? Does anyone else not notice how rush and unoriginal most of these "concepts" are? Recoloring current jerseys isn't a concept? Does anyone notice how half the Logos used are different sized and either too high or low on the jerseys? These look like they were made in 10 minutes. I can't believe how many people are still looking at this.

Take some time and actually create something that's your own. We all see how well your Dallas concept went when you used your own work. Start designing, it may not be the best but that's how you learn. Recoloring templates and adding/subtracting lines doesn't give you any practice at getting better. All these comments are just making your head bigger and making you think you're making progress.

Are people serious about this thread? Does anyone else not notice how rush and unoriginal most of these "concepts" are? Recoloring current jerseys isn't a concept? Does anyone notice how half the Logos used are different sized and either too high or low on the jerseys? These look like they were made in 10 minutes. I can't believe how many people are still looking at this.

Take some time and actually create something that's your own. We all see how well your Dallas concept went when you used your own work. Start designing, it may not be the best but that's how you learn. Recoloring templates and adding/subtracting lines doesn't give you any practice at getting better. All these comments are just making your head bigger and making you think you're making progress.

Was this necessary? If it looks good to me, I'm sticking with it. If a team I don't think needs to change, they aren't going to change. When I started using my own stuff on Dallas, I still hated it. I may not have been around since '05 like you have, but I still know what I'm doing. If it isn't broken, why should I try and fix it? By the way, you missed your chance. If you wanted to bash my concepts, your a few months behind. Go PM ColeJ if you want to bash my concepts, but if you have nothing to say, then don't say it. Oh and when you design more than a football helmet with half a rainbow on it, let me know and I'll voice my opinion

His concepts look good though. I don't know what you would consider an "original" concept. Does he have to make his own templates and logos completely from scratch? No this isn't serious.. It sounds like you're the one who needs to give their head a shake.