Top Teams In The NFL Next Season?

RedBlueGold

It's been almost a month since The Super Bowl, so I would just like to know who's people top 5 AFC and top 5 NFC teams are for at the end of next season. Mine would have to be, with a bit of bias.

AFC

1. Patriots

2. Broncos

3. Ravens

4. Colts

5. Texans

NFC

1. 49ers

2. Seahawks

3. Falcons

4. Packers

5. Redskins

Untitlewd.png

temp.png

kidspm9_zps509fde71.gif

AFC:

1. Denver Broncos

2. New England Patriots

3. Houston Texans

4. Cincinnati Bengals

5. Baltimore Ravens

NFC:

1. San Fransisco 49ers

2. Green Bay Packers

3. Atlanta Falcons

4. Seattle Seahawks

5. Washington Redskins

Sigs are for sissies.

The 49ers, I think, will be the best team in the league by far next season.

Hopefully you're right. There is another team in our division that is scary good though.(Seattle)

Russell Wilson could be one of the best QBs in the game very soon.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Hopefully you're right. There is another team in our division that is scary good though.(Seattle)

With the caveat that threads like this are nothing but thrashing around with whatever speculation we care to spout, maybe not and maybe not.

One thing always happens in football: the defense catches up. Look at all the teams using the Wildcat now. Oh, wait, what happened? The defenses caught up. I never wish injury on anyone but is the Pistol really viable in the long run? QB as regular ballcarrier usually doesn't end well in the NFL. If Kap or Russell Wilson get blown up or RGIII gets blown up again I suspect the shine will wear off that read option pretty damn quick.

Also, Russell Wilson appears to be a pretty good QB but so did a lot of rookie QBs who caught lightning in a bottle but could never quite replicate the feat.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I'll say this much..

...32.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers. :down:

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'll say this much..

...32.) Tampa Bay Buccaneers. :down:

Though I don't consider myself to be a blindly optimistic Bucs fan, I have to say I find this a bit much. We actually ended the season with a fair amount of positives to build on.

With the caveat that threads like this are nothing but thrashing around with whatever speculation we care to spout, maybe not and maybe not.

One thing always happens in football: the defense catches up. Look at all the teams using the Wildcat now. Oh, wait, what happened? The defenses caught up. I never wish injury on anyone but is the Pistol really viable in the long run? QB as regular ballcarrier usually doesn't end well in the NFL. If Kap or Russell Wilson get blown up or RGIII gets blown up again I suspect the shine will wear off that read option pretty damn quick.

Also, Russell Wilson appears to be a pretty good QB but so did a lot of rookie QBs who caught lightning in a bottle but could never quite replicate the feat.

I've mentioned before that the college experience has indicated that playing a pistol team once pretty much inoculates a defense against it for the rest of the season at minimum. The tide is going to tun faster than some people are thinking.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's going to be a Missouri Super Bowl:

St. Louis Rams over Kansas City Chiefs.

Mark my words.

:upside:

**Stupid GIF**

I beg to differ. It actually was a little funny.

Dallas will be much better if they do one thing: Draft. Offensive. Linemen. Please.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived