Why Do Kroger Gas Stations Use a Different Logo?

BlueSky

Here's the same, only on the Fred Meyer side of the business.

FRED+MEYER+FUELING+STATION+011.pngfred-meyer.jpg

kroegerfredmeyeroverlap.gif

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

In Cincinnati, we have the Turkey Hill logo on gas stations but it says Kroger instead of Turkey Hill. Like the person above me said, it's the opposite in Central Ohio where the gas stations actually say Turkey Hill.

mcbqza.jpg

I think my parents still have travel mugs with the old indian head logo.

Indian-Head-Sign-first.jpg

These signs (and the stores themselves) are an essential part of my childhood experience. Turkey Hills were my minimarts growing up and received a bulk of my allowance in exchange for Icees (the baseball logo cups which included the team jackets, which I kick myself for ever getting rid of), Slim Jims, and candy. Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Shumway.

Edit: One more note about those cups. They are the genesis of my "logo nerdness" and I can link those cups to my membership of this forum. Damnit, thanks to Google and Ebay, my day is completely shot, lol.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

These signs (and the stores themselves) are an essential part of my childhood experience. Turkey Hills were my minimarts growing up and received a bulk of my allowance in exchange for Icees (the baseball logo cups which included the team jackets, which I kick myself for ever getting rid of), Slim Jims, and candy. Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Shumway.

Edit: One more note about those cups. They are the genesis of my "logo nerdness" and I can link those cups to my membership of this forum. Damnit, thanks to Google and Ebay, my day is completely shot, lol.

I have a stack of them at my parents' house. Some of them are actually on my bookshelf...I guess that's how I decorate my home.

Hell, are there Turkey Hills in Downingtown? I always stop at Wawa off Bell Tavern. Then again, I pass it going to and from work every day.

Geez, that makes three of y'all either from or living in (or near) Downingtown...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I have a stack of them at my parents' house. Some of them are actually on my bookshelf...I guess that's how I decorate my home.

Hell, are there Turkey Hills in Downingtown? I always stop at Wawa off Bell Tavern. Then again, I pass it going to and from work every day.

Yeah, on Lancaster Ave. near the train station. Its kind of shady, so I avoid it. We go to the one in Thorndale instead since we live on that side of town.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

So as a Canadian who merely occasionally shops and/or buys gas at a Fred Meyer, is the Turkey Hill lemonade/tea brand a Kroger house brand, or a full-on coincidental Whole Other Thing?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

So as a Canadian who merely occasionally shops and/or buys gas at a Fred Meyer, is the Turkey Hill lemonade/tea brand a Kroger house brand, or a full-on coincidental Whole Other Thing?

I know they sell Turkey Hill lemonade and tea in Kroger. Is that what you meant?

mcbqza.jpg

Kroger owns both the store chain and the dairy which produces the tea, lemonade, and ice cream. The dairy operates as a separate company and distributes its products in non-Kroger stores.

Archived