Championship Banners

weemunk

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please make a UNC basketball 6 time national champions basketball banner (1924,1957,1982,1993,2005,2009) with the old school rams head in the center? Thanks a bunch!

Here ya go.

NC_Tarheels_Banner.pngNC_Tarheels_Banner2.png

Could I get a Carolina Gamecocks one with "College World Series Champions: 2010, 2011" in garnet with white lettering please?

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

Could I get a Carolina Gamecocks one with "College World Series Champions: 2010, 2011" in garnet with white lettering please?

Here's four to choose from.

gamecocks_banner3.pnggamecocks_banner2.pnggamecocks_banner1.pnggamecocks_banner4.png

Thanks so much!!

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

I know this is 1 game premature (but I am pretty certain its going to happen), but can you make a New York Knicks, 2012-13 atlantic division champions with the subway token logo as the primary logo. Thanks!!!

Here ya go.

Knicks_banner3.png

Can you do a ecu football one with 8 time bowl champions and a ecu basketball one with 2013 CIT championship, both with the skull and crossbones, please and thanks

Here you go. And you're welcome. :)

ecu_Banner1.pngecu_Banner2.png

Could I have a Yankees* & Rangers banner displaying their championships.

*You can just put "27 Time World Series Champions" if it is impossible to put the years into the banner.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

*You can just put "27 Time World Series Champions" if it is impossible to put the years into the banner.

Here's the Yankee banner(s). Working on the Rangers one now.

Yankees_banner2.pngYankees_banner1.pngYankees_banner3.png

And the Rangers banner.

Rangers_banner.png

Archived