NFL Courts

vnardella5

i think you should use a tiny bit more green, and ditch the other shade of blue that they kicked out with the nike overhull. other than that it is awesome (especially love the pattern inside the 3 point line)

spacer.png

thanks for input, i wanted to use a color in the pattern for the paint, so i used that one, and theres not much green in the logo, so i didnt use as much here

good reason, and i think it looks cool anyways but i just mentioned they discontinued that color

spacer.png

Another idea for the Seahawks would be making the baselines solid blue and using the number design sublimated on the court much like the Jaguars design, but the structure of the pattern would have it resemble more of a paroquet floor style. Give the whole 3-point area a solid darker wood color and voila!

Just an idea...

ok....i will do that, and with the striping, what do u mean??like right now i just have ideas with the paint, any more ideas on how to incoroporate stripes??

I think you should put the stripes along the baselines or on the sides where you put the script

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

ok....i will do that, and with the striping, what do u mean??like right now i just have ideas with the paint, any more ideas on how to incoroporate stripes??

I think you should put the stripes along the baselines or on the sides where you put the script

thats what i pretty much met. put it where all the teams put @teamname, teamname.com, etc.

spacer.png

Archived