McElroy19 [Number 9 Concepts] NCAA Yakball

McElroy19

I just found the wonder that is Yakball Uniform design so I'll be working my way around the NCAA! Here are my First three: U of A, ASU, and NAU

tumblr_mj9eytVb5n1rwet5qo1_1280.jpgYakballASU.jpgYakballNAU.jpg

Let me Know what you think and any schools you'd like to see done!

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Here are My UNC, Michigan and Michigan State Jerseys. Little note It wasn't until I was done that I saw Delayed Penalty's Michigan Concept His was great so I really didn't wanna mess that up, they are based on the football and hockey jerseys so don't think I stole it, credit where credit is due right?

YakballNC.jpg

YakballMSU.jpg

YakballUofM.jpg

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms

Guest darkpiranha

These are fantastic. Amazing variety. I'd like to see you do one for a university that I don't think has ever been represented in Concepts. My alma mater, McNeese State University (Lake Charles, Louisiana). We're the Cowboys and our colors are blue and gold. We made minor logo news about a decade ago when Wyoming made us change our logo because it matched theirs too closely. (They were 100% right). The new logo is infinitely better. Here's the logo database link to it. http://www.sportslog..._State_Cowboys/

This thread has a slightly updated version of the M in the logo...

These are fantastic. Amazing variety. I'd like to see you do one for a university that I don't think has ever been represented in Concepts. My alma mater, McNeese State University (Lake Charles, Louisiana). We're the Cowboys and our colors are blue and gold. We made minor logo news about a decade ago when Wyoming made us change our logo because it matched theirs too closely. (They were 100% right). The new logo is infinitely better. Here's the logo database link to it. http://www.sportslog..._State_Cowboys/

This thread has a slightly updated version of the M in the logo...

http://boards.sports...ge__hl__mcneese

Here you go!

YakballMcSU.jpg

UNC looks great, wasn't expecting a gray clash but it looks really good. That vertical argyle stripe is great. Would love to see some Pac-10 concepts, particularly Oregon and Oregon State.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Guest darkpiranha

Now this is Yakball design. Not recycled soccer kits. Well done with everything so far, it'll be hard to top that ASU set.

Agreed! I like that we're slowly seeing a "vocabulary" of Yakball design developing. Maybe someone can start collecting the types of basic designs and giving them an explanation of their historical evolution.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived