Needed a new nickname for Fantasy Baseball Team

NJMojorising

Hi all,

I need ideas for new nickname for my fantasy baseball team. The only requirement that I ask is that the nickname starts with the letter B. Can you please help me? I have previous used the Blazers but I want something to stand out. For example there is a dentist in the league and he is the Plaque Attack. I want something creative. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks,

NJMojorising

Buttsecks

Barry Melroses

Bleach Eaters

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

What are some of your favorite teams or other interests?

When I make a fantasy team, I often use a lot of Cornhusker terminology - the Blackshirts, Bugeaters, Rattlesnake Boys, etc... nicknames or former names of my team. Maybe there's something funny/clever to be had in making a play on one of your main teams?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Jersey connections --

Bruce Swingsteen(s)

Bayonne Bleeders (homage to Chuck Wepner) -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Wepner

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Bon Jovi is a Jersey band, too, despite Jon Bon Jovi having ownership in the Philly Soul.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Bon Jovi is a Jersey band, too, despite Jon Bon Jovi having ownership in the Philly Soul.

I tried to come up some Bon Jovi ideas, but drew a blank.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived