Michigan Outback Bowl Uniform

MGoBlue98

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=f2e9d12cab&view=att&th=13d4ae1b7fb69f95&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_he1kobql0&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8MmilGHL1RmpoDbsBXfZbN&sadet=1362760992363&sads=ddQVX5CjlrT-ymdZE8YeMYN8yyA

i have heard from many websites that michigan had the phrase "its great to be a michigan wolverine" stitched into the neck collar of their outback bowl jersey, the only problem is I CANT FIND A GODDAMN PICTURE OF IT i would really like some help on this

Bad news. Only one photo was taken at that game, and it was of a Michigan helmet, not a jersey.

A_kPezyCAAAqvIY.jpg_large.jpg

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

I only saw one article mentioning that slogan (on cbssports I think), but could not find a confirming picture. Those game jerseys were up for auction on Michigan's website, but unfortunately, the auction has either ended (or hasn't started), so there aren't any close-up pictures of the jerseys either.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I only saw one article mentioning that slogan (on cbssports I think), but could not find a confirming picture. Those game jerseys were up for auction on Michigan's website, but unfortunately, the auction has either ended (or hasn't started), so there aren't any close-up pictures of the jerseys either.

i saw the exact same thing except i found about 5 websites that said that and i have also been looking for the auction and cant seem to find it.

Archived