Dbroalexander

Team Wallpapers - Suggestions? Requests?

So I've had this triangle pattern stuck in my head for a few weeks since I've seen it pop up across Tumblr and I started making some team wallpapers based on it.

Here's just a few I did right off the back. I think I have some different teams in hi res on my design tumblr as well.

8407723946_b898c86f9b_z.jpg8407723916_96d9f42b22_z.jpg

8407723864_4dbc0926e4_z.jpg8406630683_3515a8b4e5_z.jpg

What do you guys think. Am I onto something here? Anyone interested in seeing other teams?

As long as I get a vector file of the logos these are very quick and easy to make.

I really like it. It is different, but I think it comes together well. I wouldn't mind seeing an LSU one. Thanks.

Would I be able to get this logo on a purple background, you can do whatever you want with the stripes thanks

wXrkThq.jpg

these are pretty cool. love the stripe pattern.

Can i see a cleveland cavs and ohio state?

Hey, these look great. You are really on to something here. Could I possibly see Washington Capitals, Nationals, Redskins or UMD Terps please? Sny and all would be great. Thanks.

Pittsburgh Steelers and Miami Hurricanes please.

Could I see a Sens one? TYIA

Can I get a Pittsburgh Pirates one please(The P logo)

Hey everyone! I was away from the boards for awhile and just saw all these requests! WOW.

Thanks for all the kind words and I'll get working on them asap!

Hey everyone! I was away from the boards for awhile and just saw all these requests! WOW.

Thanks for all the kind words and I'll get working on them asap!

good they look great so far!

Please make a Phoenix Suns or Packers one for me :)

What sizes do you guys want these in? I could do any sizes, iphones, ipads, computer wallpapers.... i just need to know so I can get these done. Thanks!

Also, if you could point me in the direction of any vector files of the logo you want shoot me a link

Could I get one with the (new) Vikings logo? Your wallpaper template is super sick. It'd be cool if the stripes went upper left to lower right too, just as a second option. I'd want the Vikes one in iPhone size, if possible. Thanks in advance!