Toronto Raptors Concept

P34

Maybe you should take the approach the Jaguars seem to have done & just stretch your logo a bit... Sorry I will let it go.

I do think the mouth does need some trimming but think you are on the right track.

I would work on the wordmark some.

Gordie is right birds of prey would be hard especially with the hawks in the NBA already.

Paleontologist here. Felt like I ought to chime in. Your raptor has some anatomical issues going on. Here's a picture I've edited to explain:

r4nijtT.png

The biggest issue you have currently is the slope of the muzzle. The way you've designed the muzzle is similar to how a dog's muzzle might look. The majority of predatory dinosaurs, including most raptors, have muzzles that slope up from their nose to their brow ridge.

Speaking of brow ridges, You've greatly exaggerated them. Raptors had little to no brow ridges, and you've made them massive.

Your eye is really awkwardly shaped, as well. In the picture above, I marked out the eye in red. The eye socket is the oval cavity. Your eye socket is pointing the wrong way, the way a mammal's might. It's throwing off the proportions of the face.

I think your lower jaw may also be a bit too broad. Not much, but I think narrowing up the jaw would look better.

Finally, the neck is awkward. How is the animal standing that its neck looks like that?

I'd love to see a great Raptor's redesign!

One little thing I did notice is the logo on the shorts in the back view is facing backwards. But I like the uniforms overall.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

The logo and the font are great....I agree with the post up there though, the uniforms need more.

But on a side-note - I checked out the Project Thirty Four site, love it, solid work man.

I DO LOGOS! TALK TO ME ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!

www.facebook.com/XX1DESIGNS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived